There was an ad on Craigslist for both the boss DS-1 and digitech screamin blues for $50 for both. Separate would be $30 each. Would be worth getting both or would the screamin blues cover all the sounds I need?

I'm using an Epi valve junior if that helps but will be upgrading soon as my band is starting actual practices

Thanks
What styles of music do you play?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
That sounds like a pretty good deal, though not the best for say death metal.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I play a little of everything but nothing too heavy. My band right now is a 2-piece heavy blues/rock/punk influence. So I need a full tone that can standalone without a bassist. Im also looking into a fuzz pedal as well if that helps.
The ds-1 has some natural fuzz to it, but it's not the best distortion pedal out there(you could always mod it if youre good with a soldering iron)
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
if you wait you can get a ds-1 for $20 at guitar center or off ebay. just my 2 cents
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo