Page 1 of 2
Like when they're turning left in a racing game they move their body and controller to the left

Can someone explain this to me please
if you move your body it makes you turn faster, DUH
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I do this all the time, and I lean forward and stuff too. Not just in racing games, I do it for pretty much everything. Like if I'm playing Tetris I tilt my head in the direction of the rotating block. I also move a lot when I type. I don't know why...
cat
I shout at the players when I play Football Manager, just like a manager would in real life. I also wear a suit.
Or if I'm playing an FPS and I have to carefully look around a corner.. lol
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
If I'm really in to a game I try to doge things that get thrown at me or attacks, if they surprise me.

I always feel dumb.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I shout at the players when I play Football Manager, just like a manager would in real life. I also wear a suit.

I commentate as well to it.
________ A
________C
________E
________!
I just lost.

And I was letting my cousins play my N64 and I laughed when they tried moving mario around by moving the controller because they thought it worked like the Wii.
Quote by genghisgandhi
When I'm playing spleef I get sweaty sometimes.

fix'd, for my own preference
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by sashki
I always feel full after a round of Pacman.

Epic.
Is the controller moving the car to the left -- or is it the leaning making it move?

it's clearly the controller, you weird nuts.

I do this all the time as well.
mizxou, your threads are the best. Period.

OT: I don't move around a whole lot when I play video games... maybe cause i'm just that lazy. When something surprises me I always jump up in my seat a little bit and get strange looks from my family...
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Guilty.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
In button mashers with a lot of enemies and a lot of shit shooting/getting thrown at you, yeah. When it gets heated, you gotta be all in.

Everyone knows the controller picks up on the movement and it helps you win and look awesome to your friends.
Quote by the_hoodster
I always tilt my head to try and look around corners

Same here, and I occasionally duck a little when trying to look under something.

I usually see the steering things with females, only rarely in males.

Also, I can't stand it when I'm watching somebody play or playing with them and they decide to stand up in front of the TV.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
Quote by MangoStarr
fix'd, for my own preference

Definitely man. Shit's intense.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Only when I'm playing Ace Combat, and even then rarely.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I found this habit more common in people who started gaming in a later age. I moved around a bunch when I was <10 but I can't recall doing it anytime after that. Same for all my gamer friends.
yeah, this one time i was playing tomb raider and i kept getting my dick out. weird.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
When I play COD online I involuntarily start talking like a bad ass solider. Cos it's fun.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by laid-to-waste
yeah, this one time i was playing tomb raider and i kept getting my dick out. weird.

Well played.
My little cousins who have a wii did this when they played my xbox lol. I just do it normally when im playing like a racing game idk why
I was thinking of this the other day, and I still don't get why people do it... I don't, but I have a friend who did. And he also WALKED everywhere while playing Super Mario World. WALKED!
Quote by MakinLattes
The ones who really want to go fast paint racing stripes on themselves.

No, idiot. You paint yourself red. Red makes everything go fastah!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by MangoStarr
Or if I'm playing an FPS and I have to carefully look around a corner.. lol

ahaha oh shoot. i do that too!
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
I do it with first person stuff, Like COD.

Also if anyone has played Mirrors Edge, they have probably moved while playing it.

Most recently had to be Need for Speed Shift. When in the driver view it gets really realistic. Whenever the hood of the car would crumple up I would try to look over it
And I kept trying to turn my head to see further into the corners.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2