Page 1 of 2
Just had a dream of the old game that made me relive days of yore. Probably the best spot I had was in my brother's room. His bed was unmade and a pile of blankets were lumped in a very convincing human shape, so I slid under them thinking he wouldn't notice the difference. I was the last one left undiscovered and when my brother came into his room to check for the twelfth time, I rose like a zombie from the blankets and scared the shit out of him.

Any fond memories of the game, Pit?

Also, I just realized I made a thread about Hide and Seek and my dignity rating dropped from 0 to -1.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Your moms vagina.

lolololololololol

lolololo.

OT: I've hidden in my bathtub.. I'm surprised it worked...
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I hid in trees, bushes and on garage roofs. My strategy was to as far away from the starting area as possible. I usually ended up turning myself since no one ever found me. Maybe they weren't even looking.

Maddy's one.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
In a bush, next to a swamp. Even when I was playing my harmonica and making frog noises no one found me. We were drunk, this was last year.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
no, that game is frightening and it shouldn't be played with children
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Your moms vagina.

lolololololololol

Thus making the subsequent birthing of my siblings remarkably easy for the poor woman.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Closet. Everyone was so shocked when I came out.

... Butseriously, I hid on top of a refrigerator once.

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
In the dryer. Perfect spot if you can fit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by frankv

I never was much good at hide and seek. I'd often just ninja by switching places continuously until I got caught.

Yeah, I played Metal Gear Solid as a kid and I thought that sneaking would work pretty well. Never did.
I once fell asleep hiding in some closet and people thought I went home until I left it later.
Quote by FryingNemo
Yeah, I played Metal Gear Solid as a kid and I thought that sneaking would work pretty well. Never did.

I dunno, if you hide in one place, watch the seeker, go where they just checked once they leave you can stay there for a while.
Quote by FryingNemo

The trick is to have a cardboard box with you at all times.
I once climbed 40-50 feet up a huge tree in my yard when I was about 11 or 12.

It was pitch black outside and they couldn't see me at all.

I almost got stuck too
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
One time i just laid facedown next to a stone wall right near where the seeker started. No one found me, not even the found who came back to chill at the starting place. a dude even sat down on the wall and didn't notice me on the other side.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
the roof of the big ass house we were playing in. left the window open and everything and they still gave up searching
I was lying down under a bush once, the guy that was seeking came past me and screamed because he legitimately thought I was a corpse... I never got found, until he came back with everyone else.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
In the attic... Way more trouble than it was worth, but I won...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
I remember my brother and I went to an army surplus store as kids and got a bunch of camo gear. My bro had this desert storm camo and was lying in some dead weeds in the sand and I walked right by him a bunch of times, it was an awesome spot and I still can't believe how many times I missed him.
One time me and my cousins were playing hide and seek, so I went to the local cemetary. They gave up

Also, the same cousins also couldn't find me once when I was sat in a window sill that was wide enough to sit me, but didn't look it.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by lilwill322
the roof of the big ass house we were playing in. left the window open and everything and they still gave up searching

This and underneath a car was pretty good.
Dam I used to take this game too seriously, I used to dress like a ninja sometimes.
I had an awesome game of hide and seek a few weeks ago at a friends party. The guys parents always leave their car unlocked (for reasons I really don't understand), and I crouched in the footwell of the back seat, and covered myself with a coat.

I only got discovered when his dad decided to drive to work, about an hour later. I scared him half to death, by jumping up, and shouting for him to stop.

In that same game, a friend got in his garage and hid by hanging from the ceiling beams, just above the door, so anyone just looking in wouldnt see him.
I hid behind bathtub curtains once. It was pretty embarrasing when they gave up and some girl spotted me when she was sitting on the crapper.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 8, 2011,
On top of a couch 10 feet away from the guy. Not kidding. I won that round.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by LostLegion
I hid in the boot of my Dad's car. It was all good until I realized I couldn't get out.

classic. another good answer would have been the dryer in a laundry room
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Trunk of my moms car.

She left to go to the store really quick with me in it, her not knowing. When she came back all the kids were standing infront of the house, worried where I was. They and my mother were going to go into the house and look for me, when at the last second I jumped out of the trunk of the car and touched safe.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Your moms vagina.

lolololololololol

I only entered this thread to see how long it took for someone to post something about TS's mum. The pit has not failed.
Page 1 of 2