Page 1 of 2
What are you doing today, either right now or planning to later. Let's just chattet ugizzles.
Nothing special, a bit of guitar.
I'm installing ubuntu on my laptop right now ^^
the real question is: What about you TS?
Wallowing in my own self-pity and listening to ambient music. And work, which will destroy my soul even further, if possible.
woke up.
went out.
got drunk.
came home.
got soberish.
got dunker.
about to go out.
to get drunk.

then might go to london and FCUK SHTI UP.
call me ziggy.
Right now I am at work, which is slowly sucking my soul into oblivion.

Afterward however, I am going home to visit my family who I haven't seen for months
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
went over my mates house, watched some TV and some chick flick film. I then fell asleep on her sofa and almost missed the bus home.... and I'm currently playing some guitar
I'm eating my dinner of grilled Salmon, peas and new potatoes with white sauce.
I have eaten Toaster Strudels and homemade summer sausage (venison) and I plan on eating the rest which is about 1 foot long and then some bass.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Had pharyngitis for the last 3 days. Shit sucks.
Spent today sorting crap out of my bedroom that was taking up space needlessly, and moving some new stuff in.
Really looking forward to an early night.
Get drunk, sober up, go teach guitar lessons.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Went shopping for an epic dinner, about to drive down to the gym. Other than that I ain't done shit capitan
My cousin, his girlfriend, and my girlfriend are giving me a summer sendoff tonight at Don Pablo's. Shit's gonna be cash.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Listen to music, and then hopefully hang out with a woman. But if not i'll continue listening to music until I go to yoga later in the night.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I installed Touhou character mods to Team Fortress 2 and am waiting for a server to test 'em out a bit before going to class. After class, I'll probably just play more TF2 or something.
Since I have a night off work tomorrow I've been lazing around home, mainly lurking the pit, practiced my keyboard playing a little, went for a walk in a futile effort to burn some fat, got in a bad mood because my mp3 player's headphones broke, planning to go get a new pair tomorrow.
I have somehow caught chicken-pox. So my day consist of UG, guitar, sleeping, and eating. 'Tis amazing.
You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie Or You Gonna Bite?
Gear: Ibanez aeg20e Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Old Fender Squire Strat
Marshall MG100HFX and Half Stack
Budget: 00
I'm installing a Garmin GNS 530 into an Embraer EMB 100. And fucking around online. More of the fucking around online atm though.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Two a days!
7-11= Football practice
11-5= Guitar, video games, Pokemon, general off time
6-8= Football practice
8-??= See 11-5
Clapton is god, accept it.
I just got a new car, so I've been putting things in it to make my days a little easier. I actually just had to go to the GM dealer to get a crappy little new plastic piece to adjust the ac settings (like where the air is directed to) because it was broken. I had to pay 25 bucks for that little piece of plastic, the thieving bastards.

Other than that, nothing much really. Just chillin'
Took my final exam for a god forsaken film music history class.

About to hand in a half-assed final composition for a useless string writing class.

Tonight, gonna start and finish an orchestral sketch for a final cue due in 3 days.

I cannot wait until this week is over.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Had my hair cut earlier, bought new pants, browsing the pit. I plan on sleeping later.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Really?

I fncking...
I called my sister and I was like guess what I was just on cash cab and told her about it
and then later I realized that it was actually a dream

whatthefckishappeningtome
Page 1 of 2