Hey, I've been playing guitar for 3 years and I only had low-entry electric guitars. My current one is a Jackson JS kelly.
I'm thinking about getting a mid-range guitar, because this one doesn't satisfy my needs anymore.
I'm mostly playing joe satriani stuff, marty friedman, megadeth, eric johnson. And I kinda like this guitar: PRS SE Single cut(http://www.thomann.de/ro/prs_se_single_cut_scarlet_red.htm). The only drawback is that it's got 22 frets only. But it looks like a fine guitar to me. Will it fit my style?
i think the link might be broken..

EDIT: nevermind, just take out the ) at the end.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
yes, yes it will.

and also fret numbers shouldn't really matter, i play blues on a 24 fret ibanez, it depends on pickups and amp settings not fret numbers.

though feel of the guitar and all that certainly comes into it.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I think so, i play a heavier style, but PRS's are amazing guitars. And how often do you use 24 frets? :P
My Gear:

Dean Razorback DB Black Electric Guitar
Ibanez RG120 Candy Apple Red Electric Guitar
Ibanez Ael20e Accoustic/Electric Guitar
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt Amp
Quote by rongold360
I think so, i play a heavier style, but PRS's are amazing guitars. And how often do you use 24 frets? :P

Well I used 24 frets so far...too bad I won't be able to do the "99 ways to die" solo on the PRS anymore
Quote by Icy_Lights
Well I used 24 frets so far...too bad I won't be able to do the "99 ways to die" solo on the PRS anymore

Play the 24 fret stuff on your old guitar?
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Play the 24 fret stuff on your old guitar?

Yeah. That's not a reason not to get the awesome PRS
Buy a Schecter. If you want to play shred stuff, they're your guitar.

PRS is more for blues and rock...I've never played a PRS guitar that I can flat out shred on, it seems like all their necks are built like Les Paul necks.

EDIT: ORRRRR get a decent Ibanez...from the sounds of it, your budget isnt amazing...so any 400-600$ Ibanez guitar will be just fine...and will seem like a massive upgrade
I hate all of you...my opinion is my own...take it or leave it
Last edited by B.C. RICH5000 at Aug 9, 2011,