Looking for a set of pickups for my custom Telecaster, this is my first hand made guitar that someones making for me and i'm unsure of what pickups to have put in it. Money isn't really an option and i dislike active pickups. I like Oasis, Stone Roses, The Smiths, Rolling Stones The Beatles etc. So i'd need something with medium output with the possibility of coil splitting too. Ideally Humbucker in the bridge and single coil in the neck. Any suggestions ?

Cheers
Could you list the specs of the Tele?
Like body/neck/fretboard-wood, bridge, scale length, bridge type, pickup-routing, etc.
A set of pickups which sounds great in one guitar might sound muddy or shrill in another, depending on what the guitar is made of.

For your musical style however, I'd personally put in a set of P90s or just single coils, humbuckers seem a bit off.
Quote by JesusCrisp
Could you list the specs of the Tele?
Like body/neck/fretboard-wood, bridge, scale length, bridge type, pickup-routing, etc.
A set of pickups which sounds great in one guitar might sound muddy or shrill in another, depending on what the guitar is made of.

For your musical style however, I'd personally put in a set of P90s or just single coils, humbuckers seem a bit off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

listen to mr. crisp.
Alder body, maple neck and fretboard, 25.5 scale, it's basically a regular Tele with my own custom paint and hopefully pickups.