Page 1 of 2
Pit, your hungry as hell, you have almost no money to eat seeing that you've been laid off for the past three moths. You just saw someone drop a money clip with about 100 dollars in it. In all honesty, what would you do?

Areyouasboredasme?
Take it to the post office to get it exchanged to pounds.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
If you watch that person walk away and keep the money, you will never be a truly rich person.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Ichikurosaki
take enough for a meal, then reverse pickpocket the rest back

You win the thread.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
You kept the money didnt you?
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Quote by Ichikurosaki
take enough for a meal, then reverse pickpocket the rest back

McDonald's Dollar Menu lunch, or Olive Garden 3-course meal?

OT: I'd probably take about 20 bucks. Find some cheap food, and use the rest for my "I'm poor and starving" fund.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Honestly, I'd probably keep the money if no one saw me pick it up and i could get away with it.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Eh, I dunno. My morals change with my moods, so it depends. On most days I would probably give it back, though.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by sglover34479
Give it back, you never know, that person might have a family of 4 and that hundred dollars was all they had for food for the next couple weeks.

This.

I'd get a shitty fast food job or something before I resorted to stealing money.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I think if its just a money clip with just cash in it, I'm likely keeping it.
But, if its a wallet with ID and credit cards etc in it, then yea I'm giving it back.
if i saw him drop it id give it to the person(ive done it before same situation but with a wallet)

but if i just found it there im taking that money and eating some good food
I'd keep it, because I'm a cynical prick and know if I was the one who dropped it, I'd never see it again.
I'd probably give it back. Or at least most of it. If I was actually starving, I'd definitely keep enough for a meal. If I was just pretty hungry, I'd give it all back.
If this person has the money to buy something as pointless as a money clip... hell yeah I'll keep the money.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by bradulator
This.

I'd get a shitty fast food job or something before I resorted to stealing money.

I know exactly what you mean, it's so much easier to just steal food...
Quote by DarkTom666
Take the money clip back to the person and then proceed to ask if said person would be grateful enough to pay me a lunch or something.

I'd do this. It would almost guarantee a yes because it would be an awkward situation if he/she said no.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I get the clip and throw it at their head. That way, its both a good and a bad thing
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I keep it, and KGB send me to Siberia.

Such is life in Soviet Russia.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
If I saw the guy drop it I'd give it back.

tr00 st0ry, though: I used to work at a movie theaters, and one time while I was sweepin' up pop corn & what not after a movie I found a $100 bill just chillin' on the ground beneath a seat. So I kept it.
Keep it hostage and demand more money for it. Then when he brings the money kill him. Now you have more money and blood on your hands. Why he is bringing more money for less I cannot say, the man is a fool.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by pokeatthedevil
I keep it, and KGB send me to Siberia.

Such is life in Soviet Russia.

OT: Keep it, but feel bad.
im with the general idea - see him drop it, give it back..... unless that guy is black, sheit i aint never payin reparations!
Quote by Guy from Morrowind
Pit, your hungry as hell, you have almost no money to eat seeing that you've been laid off for the past three moths. You just saw someone drop a money clip with about 100 dollars in it. In all honesty, what would you do?

Areyouasboredasme?

Quote by StankMcGarnagle
Did you guys ever get lucky and have someone die the day before or of your gig and get to promote yourselves with it? Sweet huh?

you need help.

FRANTIC MASTURBATION
give it to him/her, no ****ing doubt

i've done it before with a lot of shit, i'm not remorseless nor a selfish rationalizing idiot
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I was in a very similar situation some months back. I was walking to the shop with the £3 I had left to my name and I found 40 quid just up my road. From where it was sitting it was very obvious that the person had dropped it while getting out of their car, and I could have given it back... but I just took it and ate like a king.
Give it back. But if I have starving dependents and have exhausted every possible way to feed them, that could change things.
I'd probably give it back to him, but ask for enough money for a meal.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Page 1 of 2