Hi
I was browsing thomman.de site looking for a new amp or modeler FX when a saw the bugera 6260 212 for a ridiculous 285 eur!
Is it worth it ?
My original idea was to buy a POD HD300 with a cheap 1x12 SS amp but i just want a good high gain sound with some reverb, so no real need for a multi FX.
It is too tempting and i fear of VERY bad build quality....
It's cheaper than anything at this size and power.
What to do?

(also please don't say to "get a used 5150 or anything else" for this money the best i could buy is a Fender Frontman or Marshall MG or something like that, also saving up is not an option)
hop on it if you like the way it sounds, just beware, bugera doesnt have the best rep for durability
yeah thats a great deal
bugera doesnt have the best reputation but they have cleaned up their act in the last few years so yeah go for it
just make sure you try it out first
It is very possible the amp will spontaneously stop working.

I was jamming with a friend of mine and his all of the sudden made a loud pop and just a tiny bit of smoke came out of the back.

Returned it to Guitar Center bought a 5150II and happy since.
i haven't tried it, but i'm guessing for that kind of money you're going to struggle to get much better, as long as your fire insurance is up to date.

thomann also does the traynor ycv50b for a pretty good price, but it is a couple of hundred more than that one.

But yeah i mean bugera versus mg or frontman? no contest. even if you are on fire.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?