So you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family. Which of your family members (if any) do you dislike?

My sister is a money grabbing person who selfishly cares about herself and noone else.
Most of them.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My sister is someone I'd have nothing to do with I had any choice about it. She's such a nightmare my Mum has already disowned her....
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
My uncle is a dick. We invite him to every family dinner, every birthday party and all that jazz and he never shows up(seriously, how do you turn down family and free food), but if you miss his birthday or one of his kids' birthdays he gives you the cold shoulder for a good month.
My cousin - She's fat, has no education, is very fake, and talks shit about everybody.

My cousin's son - Is turning into a nazi. He's 16 and in the 6th or 7th grade. He's can't even speak his native tongue properly.

My uncle - He's cheated on his wife several times. When I'm with him he can't be bothered to talk to me. But if a woman walks by us he's ready to flirt with her. He's also super tight with money.

My aunt - She thinks she's high class, which she's not. She's very pretentious and looks down on everybody, yet she doesn't know how dumb she really is.

My grandpa - He almost had my dad and my uncles killed. Afterwards, he tried to make them lose their jobs, and in some ways, succeeded. He also owned many black slaves whom he treated like shit.

My grandma - She never showers. Seriously. Ever. She stinks to high heavens. Also VERY tight with money.

The only person I love is my mom and her mother.
Everyone, including my "core" family. They all hate me too, so the feeling is mutual.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
^And that. I already said they spoil me, but now it's more like a bussiness agreement than a family most of the time.

Most of them. They're all good to me (I'm very spoiled even though I don't want to be) but they are horrible to everybody else. I know this sounds stupid, but their veiws is also part of it. 90% of my family are the type that hate gay people, hate Hispanics, hate black people, think the Chinese are a subspecies becasue they are trying to enslave the Americans, etc.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Aug 8, 2011,
Pretty much all of them, except some of the ones I don't see very often.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Philip_pepper

My grandpa - He almost had my dad and my uncles killed. Afterwards, he tried to make them lose their jobs, and in some ways, succeeded. He also owned many black slaves whom he treated like shit.

My sister pisses me off. But I hope it's only because she's going through her middle school "IM SO EMOOOOOO" phase.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My immediate family is awesome and I like all of them.

My extended family however...
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I wouldn't say I have a vitriolic dislike of any of them, but several members really annoy me. My mother and step-dad mostly, but that's down to the fact I live with them and can't really avoid them.
I like pretty much all of my family, with the exception of my grandparents on my father's side. My grandmother is a hypochondriac who does whatever the hell she can to get attention, and is lazier than shit. My grandfather is a stupid drunk most of the time who tries to act Southern or something... He gets on my nerves greatly.

Other then that, I love my family.
Quote by G.Krizzel

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Both my sisters, my mom and my brother in law are awesome. My dad's quite an oddball and somewhat emotionally detached, but he's good to me. I don't know much of my extended family; my mom's mom died the year before I was born and my mom's dad died when I was 7. I've met my uncle on my mom's side, but he's elderly. My dad was adopted so no actual family there - but his adopted family are all very odd so I don't keep in contact with them at all, it's a good thing they're on the opposite side of the Greenwich Meridian
No, I don't even dislike any of them.

If I had to pick, my one cousin is kind of a douche, but he is still fun to be around most of the time.

My parents are both one of eight, and I'm one of four so I have a very large family.
Something like 48 cousins.

I like it that way though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 8, 2011,
I can't say I dislike any of them to be honest. I might be annoyed at times, but that doesn't make me hate them.

My parents are really supportive, though protective, and my brothers are good to have when I live in such a rural place, or else I might have went right into the wall out of boredom.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 8, 2011,
I'm not particularly close to any of my family; I try and keep a distance from them... I'm okay with my dad, but any more than a week in each others company and we end up fighting, my mother does illogical things that annoy me all the time... my parents are hypocrites (something which can make my blood boil) a lot. however, I like my parents and i am very grateful for how good they are to me. my step parents are awesome, and good fun despite the occasional squabble.

I'm not fussed about aunts and uncles besides Nick, who is ****ing awesome.

my cousins mate like rabbits (think Duracell), and usually a new kid gets squeezed out once a year, so I really am not interested in them. there is a mutual apathy.

grandparents....i like my grandparents. they are interesting, fun, and they don't mince words. great fun to be around.

I'm a difficult bastard to live with though, so I'm by no means better than them.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Aug 8, 2011,
I slightly dislike a few of my cousins but not hate.
You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie Or You Gonna Bite?
Gear: Ibanez aeg20e Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Old Fender Squire Strat
Marshall MG100HFX and Half Stack
Budget: 00
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
My sister is a money grabbing person who selfishly cares about herself and noone else.

Are you me ? ಠ_ಠ
My 17 year old cousin is too sexy for her own good and I hate her for that.
I really despise 2 of my aunties and one of my uncles, they talk so much crud behind our backs. :/

And my cousin; she's a two-faced assh*le.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Banjocal
my cousins mate like rabbits (think Duracell)

Did you hear the Duracell bunny died of a heart attack caused by sexual overstimulation? Apparently someone put his batteries in backwards and he kept cumming and cumming and cumming....
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
None of them, i feel very lucky to have a family that i get on with, as most of the people that i know have problems with at least one of their family members.

I do occasionally argue with my dad or my brother, but we usually get over it after a little while.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Hard to say.. My family's okay, I'd guess. None is perfect.
DeVillains!
Quote by TheBurningFish
Did you hear the Duracell bunny died of a heart attack caused by sexual overstimulation? Apparently someone put his batteries in backwards and he kept cumming and cumming and cumming....

>_>
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have my ups and downs with them shame i killed em all in one of my bigger down periods oh well
My parents are really stuck-up and self-righteous and controlling.
And my sister is a total airhead.

Most of my family is really closed-minded. But other than that they're not so bad.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
my family is absolutely ridiculous!

random "who gives a fvck" facts about my family

my grandmpa never married my grandmother; she was his "missus", he was legally marrid to another woman when he had 5 kids with her

my auntie is addicted to gambling and spent all her son's uni funds, lucky that my grandmother has $

but i dont truly dislike any of my family members. I havent seen most of my cousins in years.
I love my family, but my sister is borderline retarded and my grandmother can't keep her opinions to herself.
ಠ_ಠ