I'm considering buying a new guitar, most likely a Ibanez due to it's more metal sound. (My playing style is like that of Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, Parkway Drive, etc.) Which of these two, would you guys recommend?

ART320
or
ART2EX1

I actually prefer the first, just because of the look, but have not been able to find it specifically with the transparent gray burst anywhere. Help?
Last edited by EscapeTDWPFate at Aug 8, 2011,
They're basically the same exact guitar. The 320 has slightly better pickups.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
They're basically the same exact guitar. The 320 has slightly better pickups.

Any idea where I can find the 320?
It shows up on Musician's Friend, Sam Ash and Guitar Center.

That finish is probably out of production, or just made for a specific store. If you need it in that particular finish that badly, I'd just keep an eye on ebay or Craigs List for one.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
It shows up on Musician's Friend, Sam Ash and Guitar Center.

That finish is probably out of production, or just made for a specific store. If you need it in that particular finish that badly, I'd just keep an eye on ebay or Craigs List for one.

Hahah yeah I would really like it in that specific finish but I've only found it on European sites for over $600. I might just get the Blackberry finish on Musicians Friend.
If you can't find the transparent burst in-store, the ART300 is the same guitar as the except it has a scalloped top and those come in grey finishes also. Just a heads up.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Quote by JKHC
If you can't find the transparent burst in-store, the ART300 is the same guitar as the except it has a scalloped top and those come in grey finishes also. Just a heads up.

yes, but those finishes are snake skin, which I am not a fan of. I'm pretty much looking only for the flamed top.
Quote by EscapeTDWPFate
yes, but those finishes are snake skin, which I am not a fan of. I'm pretty much looking only for the flamed top.

I'm not a fan either but I got it for a very good price. I got the brown whim o hate the most. Anyway, music and arts delivers for free if you spend over 50.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?