I got Big D's new album signed yesterday, it made my summer. I've met other musicians but never had anything for them to sign.

So what has the pit gotten signed?
A whole lot of things. I was really into meeting bands and having them sign posters, albums, shirts, tickets, set lists, and whatever. Not so much anymore. I'd rather just hang out and talk to the bands now.

I would say my most prized autograph is a set list of The Breeders which was signed by Kim Deal. Meeting her was one of the coolest things ever.
As far as musicians go, I have a signed photo of Weezer, a signed poster of Frank Turner, and a signed booklet from K'naan's cd Troubadour.
Cannibal Corpse once signed my friends face,

it wasn't pleasant.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I got those book thingy's you get at soccer matches signed by Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Fabio Aurelio and Jamie Carragher.
Last edited by LostLegion at Aug 9, 2011,
My relatives managed to get me a UT football signed by Mack Brown when I was in the hospital. I don't really care for sports anymore, but I still appreciate it.
Barry Bonds autographed baseball. Jonathon Stewert along with Dennis Dixon, and Adam Snyder and lagarette blounts autograph on a football. And many other football players and many skaters and bmx riders.
I got Rival Sons to sign my Pressure and Time album at High Voltage a couple of weeks back.
I have a lot of stuff signed by members of Coheed, including an issue of The Amory Wars #2 signed by Claudio. Meeting and getting him to sign it was one of the best moments of my life.

Quote by metallica #1
Barry Bonds autographed baseball. Jonathon Stewert along with Dennis Dixon, and Adam Snyder and lagarette blounts autograph on a football. And many other football players and many skaters and bmx riders.

I'm so jealous of you! I missed Bonds by a few minutes at the park.

I have autographs from Matt Cain, Kirk Rueter, Noah Lowry, Travis Ishikawa, and Eliezar Alfonzo. All on a baseball and glove.
STಠ_ಠ
Salming signed my skate after an old timers scrimmage.

Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
The only thing I have currently is a playing card signed by John Darnielle. It's the only thing I had on me at the time. I think my father has a lot of my signed posters.
I have one guitar signed by Dragonforce, another signed by The Human Abstract, and a signed Nightwish poster.

Oh, and I have a flute sonata book signed by James Galway.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 8, 2011,
i got something or other that's signed by Michael Strahan (used to play for the New York Giants. if you don't know American football, he's the guy on the Subway commercials with the gap between his front teeth), back from the beginning of his career before he was super famous and all. he was at the opening of the local Sports Authority when it opened like 15 years ago.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They're not famous or well known but my college roommate had the keyboard player from Aerodrone autograph his neck, and at the same gig the guys from the Anix bought beer for us since we were underaged at the time.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
nothing at all.

although i got some cards/balls signed by manchester city fc players when i was in the hospital even though i didn't/don't know who the hell they are. my bro was psyched though.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Checkered wristband signed by Aaron Barrett of Reel Big Fish, a small picture card signed by the whole band, and a poster signed by Authority Zero.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
As far as music goes, I have a signed poster of silverstein and an autographed picture from Kenny Rogers.

As far as other things go, my grandpa used to own a baseball card store which he closed down and then gave most of his stuff to me. So I have all kinds of autographed cards currently collecting dust in my closet
Quote by happytimeharry
I have a lot of stuff signed by members of Coheed, including an issue of The Amory Wars #2 signed by Claudio. Meeting and getting him to sign it was one of the best moments of my life.

Hawt.

My RG has Steve Vai's signature on the headstock and my copy of Scale the Summit's "The Collective" is signed by the band. I also have a poster signed by Dragonforce. Vadim drew a giant cowboy hat on himself

Honestly though, I prefer hanging out with band after the show. I've met Scale the Summit, Cynic, In Flames, and BTBAM outside the venue after gigs. I got a hug from Paul Masvidal

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
I also have a poster signed by Dragonforce. Vadim drew a giant cowboy hat on himself

I'm jelly, I've always wanted to meet Dragonforce, they seem like crazy but awesome motherfuckers
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Shoes and tickets..thats all I ever get signed...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I've got a Kutless poster, Disciple poster, Stellar Kart album, Pillar shirt, Fireflight shirt, and many other things signed.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'm jelly, I've always wanted to meet Dragonforce, they seem like crazy but awesome motherfuckers

ZP was a royal douch bag, and was acting like he was way above speaking to the lowly people who just paid to see his band Sam and Herman were completely smashed, and Sam puked at one point. Vadim, Frederic, and Dave were really cool though. They were all fairly sober, and actually attempted to interact with the fans and what not.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by ZombieCran
Slayer signed my guitar.

How do you get a band to sign your guitar? Did you guys bring it to the show or what?
Quote by Weaponized
How do you get a band to sign your guitar? Did you guys bring it to the show or what?

Most likely scheduled signings. Lots of bands do them before shows.
Quote by happytimeharry
Most likely scheduled signings. Lots of bands do them before shows.

This
When I met Black Stone Cherry back in May, I had them sign my arm with a Sharpie and had it tattooed the next day. That was a FUN couple of days.

Recently bought a delay pedal from Luke Rice, guitarist from Atom Smash and had him sign it. Can't wait to actually plug the thing in and start playing. It's a TCE Nova Repeater, which I hope'll be better than my MXR Carbon Copy.
Gear
Taylor 214CE
PRS SE 245, PRS Tremonti Custom
Carvin V3 short stack
Pedals
AMT R2|Morley Mark Tremonti Wah|Mojo Hand Rook|MXR Black Label Chorus|Source Audio EQ|TC-E Flashback, Hall of Fame & Vortex|VFE Enterprise|Way Huge Swollen Pickle