Page 1 of 5
Well?

This is a question that is purely concerned about how intelligent you personally feel you are. The question has nothing to do with your grades, it is merely a question about how intelligent you personally feel you are.

So, how intelligent do you think you are?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
How intelligent do you think that we think that you think we are?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Above average, but not exceptionally
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by damian_91
How intelligent do you think that we think that you think we are?

Way to ruin the thread in a ****ing post. We'll get to that later.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Average, perhaps not that intelligent.

What i am good at, though, is faking my way through school, tests, etc. I appear like i am pretty smart to everyone, but really, i'm not. Gifted maybe, but not smart.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I be smarts.

OT: A little above average I guess.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Aug 8, 2011,
I'm super duper intelligent.

But only sometimes.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'm probably of average intelligence.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Not particularly.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Well belwo average; I'm the scum of the Earth. I am the stupdiest UGer after all, ololololo.
I think i'm a little bit more than above average.

EDIT: I have the capacity to be smart, but i'm a lazy mafaka basically.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Aug 8, 2011,
Uh, well a lot of people tell me I am very, but they often view intelligence as a one dimensional thing. If you consider more dimensions, you'll find that I don't meet those expectations.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Somehow, I think most people will believe themselves to be above average. Of course, this doesn't really add up. I do think I'm above average though, at least in the "classic" sense of intelligence. (Math and logics and stuff)
But I'm pretty dumb socially. On an EQ-test (emotional intelligence) I scored 61, where the "average" would be 100.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Most people on this forum are above average. It's easy to tell. Average is such a low standard in america now. Dumbasses leaving high school that dont know what diction is and can barely spell
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I'd like to say I'm very above average when it comes to intelligence. I haven't really met anyone who is more so than me.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by Dirge Humani
That's one of the stupidest things I've read today.

prove it.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Dirge Humani
That's one of the stupidest things I've read today.

Not really. He's saying that the average is a low standard eg Average is crap, compared to being 'intelligent' which has a higher standard.
UG's New Zealand Resident!
I wish I read more. When it comes to general knowledge I'm maybe a bit above average since I only really read popular science books. In terms of logical intellect I'd say that's one of the best things I have going for me; so I'd rate myself relatively high in that respect. Math and linguistics are two of my favorite things.
Quote by SKArface McDank
Most people on this forum are above average. It's easy to tell. Average is such a low standard in america now. Dumbasses leaving high school that dont know what diction is and can barely spell

Yes, and even worse are those that can't use proper punctuation, capitalization or other aspects of grammar.

Have a nice day.
Not very intelligent.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by cam_sampbell
Above average, but not exceptionally
This, pretty much. When I did my IQ test in childhood I got 130 or something similar, so that's not genius level by any means.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 8, 2011,
Page 1 of 5