Poll: Who would you rather have starting, Tim Tebow or Kyle Orton?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who would you rather have starting, Tim Tebow or Kyle Orton?
Tim Tebow
11 41%
Kyle Orton
16 59%
Voters: 27.
Tebow, JUST because he's gonna be an unusually good qb because of his rushing skills. He could easily throw like only 10 tds and like 15 int's BUT still win a ton of games and rush for like 1000 and 20 tds.

Orton though is the better qb. he's one of the best in the nfl (Id put him in the top 10) and extremely underrated.

But win wise Id go tebow. No one would know how to stop him.
Orton because he's actually a QB unlike Tebow who is just a glorified RB.
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by awesomo41894
Tebow, JUST because he's gonna be an unusually good qb because of his rushing skills. He could easily throw like only 10 tds and like 15 int's BUT still win a ton of games and rush for like 1000 and 20 tds.

Orton though is the better qb. he's one of the best in the nfl (Id put him in the top 10) and extremely underrated.

Orton sucks and quarterbacks that can only rush also tend to suck in the NFL.
Quote by due 07
Orton sucks and quarterbacks that can only rush also tend to suck in the NFL.

this.

Except Vick. He is great!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I wanted to vote for the joke third option, but since TS is a jerk, I voted for the guy that shares my first name. Because that's how I roll. And I almost tried to make that last sentence into a hashtag.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Don_Humpador
Chad Henne.

*remembers I'm a Dolphins fan*

I loved watching Tebow when he played at UF, and I think he'll be a decent starting QB one day, but for the next couple years I would much rather have Kyle Orton. He's not amazing, but he's the better player at the moment.
Orton, then once we get eliminated from playoff contention put Tebow in.

It's not hard, front office.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by awesomo41894

Top 10? Good one. He's about middle of the road. adequate, but not one of the best.

Also didn't he go 1-3 last year as a starter or something like that? Pretty sure people know how to stop him already.
[]
Quote by LesThanPaul
Top 10? Good one. He's about middle of the road. adequate, but not one of the best.

Also didn't he go 1-3 last year as a starter or something like that? Pretty sure people know how to stop him already.

idk, orton had pretty good stats last year (3,653 yds, 20 tds 9 ints). thats not too bad in my book. and he's always been on pretty bad teams. I think overall he's not a BAD qb. and Id rather have him then most qbs in the league.

and yeah tebow DIDNT do great last year (rushing wise he did) but he reminds me of vince young, who always winds up winning games even though he sucks lol.
NFL thread, homies

Also, Orton
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing