I'm not too sure if these types of threads are allowed, but I figured I'd give it a shot...
I'm wondering how much an ESP Truckster is worth? It's the first model that came out, in primer grey. It's factory road-worn, but as far as I can tell, It looks "mint." If I put it up for sale on eBay or Craigslist, how much should I make the asking price? Thanks. (By the way, the new black ones sell for about $2400.)
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Bump?
LTD? Or ESP? I'd say maybe $400 to $600 for an LTD and $600 to $800 for the ESP. Could always put up a bit higher price for either and mention OBO (Or Best Offer)
Because, Boobs
It's an ESP... and shit. Really, that's all?
Unfortunately, you can't make back much selling a used guitar. I got a B.C. Rich KKV Signature and paid about $1,800 on sale from $2,400 a few years back. I'd be lucky to get even get $1,000 for it now.
Because, Boobs
ebay says $600-700 for the LTD. There are no completed listings for the ESP, so it's hard to say. If I had to throw out a wild guess, I'd say $1200. Your biggest issue will probably finding a buyer.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Yep. Due to depreciation and current economy, nobody wants to spend much. I'd go with what Offworld said though, $1200 OBO.
Because, Boobs
The thing is that this particular guitar is not a guitar for everyone. Sure, it's an ESP, but it is also a signature model. I think that only the most die-hard Metallica-fans would want it, or someone who isn't concerned about playing a signature - but there is no special feature except for the finish, so why wouldn't that guy just buy a regular Eclipse instead? The used-value is probably going to be low, and your biggest concern is being able to find a buyer.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
How much do you guys reckon I'd get for it at Guitar Center?
$400, $450 if you trade it in, probably. GC is going to screw you big time. Ebay ought to get you $700 or so, perhaps more. It's hard to say with these specialized/sig guitars. If you get lucky and find someone who's looking for one, you'll do well. If not, it's going to sit at $600 with no bids for a long time.