Not bad at all, my only complaint is that I feel like you concentrated on playing your solo's perfectly rather than putting emotion into them, if that makes sense. Also, lead guitar seems a bit off tempo at times. All in all, good stuff, though.
Thanks!
Picasso sounds good man. Very depressing, but thats obviously what you were going for . The only thing I would say is maybe do a couple of extra takes on the vocals, as some parts seem slightly out of timing. But there's nothing too major. Nice Job!

And as for vocals for me, my 14 year old voice would sound bad...
Thrash song

1) where is the bass?
1.5) vocals?
2) 1st tapping solo is too loud. (other solos were much better volume). Something about the third solo isn't right
3) main riff (whole song really) is pretty "death-magnetic" era-MetallicA.
4) main riff isn't really strong enough to drive an almost 5 min song. (and yes, I know a good chunk of it is solos). If you were to shorten the song to 4 mins or so, I think it would be a bit more effective. Actually, you might as well write one more riff, and still keep it to 4 mins, that would be better.

Overall, I don't hate the song. I don't dis-like it it either. If it were on an album, and it were the best track, then the album as a whole would be a bad one. If it were just and average song on the album, I would probably skip it. it's no that its a bad tune, its that it isn't a really good one.
@coolmcawesome
Thanks for the critique. I'll add some more riffs to it. I agree with the "amount of riffs" statement. As for bass, I don't own one. And I'm not good at singing. Also those are software drums which aren't very dynamic, and add to boredom of the song. Though I don't really think it sounds Death Magnetic-ish, maybe ajfa-ish? that was the feel i was going for. thanks
It wasnt bad. Im not too into thrash, but that being said it wasnt bad. As said before, it could use more of a band feel to it. ex. bass, more dynamic drums, some vocals maybe. But givin what you had to work with it wasnt bad at all. I cant compare it to much other thrash, im sorry. Check out my songs in my profile. If you like it, please check out the facebook page Eat The Dog.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
It's pretty good, I like when you take the solos. What if you palm muted the main riff? I thought it would sound cool if you did that, but I could be wrong.
Quote by angusfan16
I've quit this forum a few times.
This isn't a bad song, but isn't a very good one either. If you were going for a sort of Metallica sounding thing, you nailed it. I don't know how long you've been playing, but it seems like you could practice soloing, and being more creative with your playing. It just doesn't sound that original in my opinion. Thanks for your comment to my track
Quote by touke
This isn't a bad song, but isn't a very good one either. If you were going for a sort of Metallica sounding thing, you nailed it. I don't know how long you've been playing, but it seems like you could practice soloing, and being more creative with your playing. It just doesn't sound that original in my opinion. Thanks for your comment to my track

I forgot to add, your playing is tight, and it's good that you don't try showing off by attempting something and failing. Good job on that