Ok so my bc rich warlock has been buzzing ALOT on every fret and i know that it may be cheap but it shouldnt be buzzing this much so i thought it may be my nut. So i take a look at the nut and my 10 guage strings are entirely in the nut if you understand what i mean, and they even go a little bit past. So as a cheap fix can i use the powder acrylic that is added to liquid that is used at nail salons to fill in the nut and then file down untill needed?
I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsGet.com
Cool story mckevin. I would suggest shimming the nut before trying anything with powder acrylic. That process involves tapping the nut out of its slot, gluing a thin wood shim to the bottom, and then setting it back in place. It's a pretty easy DIY job, and there's lots of good guides online.
You may be able to find a find a Graphtech or so some other graphite nut that will drop right in. Check allpartscom and guitarpartsdepot.com out. It fixes the problem and it's an upgrade.