Are you playing the game?

Quote by wikipedia

Rules
There are three commonly reported rules to The Game:
1:
Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game",[4] or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.") A person cannot not play The Game; it does not require consent to play and one can never stop playing.
2:
Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3:
Losses must be announced to at least one person[6] (either by using a statement such as "I Lost The Game" or by alternative means).

yes you are, and you just lost

anyone "play" this before reading the article?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Aug 8, 2011,
No, no I'm not. I can choose not to because I'm not an idiot that thinks something said on the internet is fact.

KILLJOY HERE!
man, i ****ing hate you so ****ing much

**** my life im going to go eat a bird
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I haven't even thought about the game for a long time. And unfortunately, I wasn't keeping track, as if I were, I'd lose every time I thought about how long it's been.
Man this is older than Keith Richards. Anyway, I cheat because you gotta cheat cheat no reason to play fair cheat cheat or don't get anyway cheat cheat if you can't win, and therefore I never lose.
I don't see the point of playing this game. The only fact that exists with the game is that you can only lose it. You cannot win it, ever. Whenever someone mentions the game you lost it.

And you can't talk about it with anyone else, so the point of the game is to not know of the existence of it. Which kind of beats the purpose of it.

I just find an it extremely stupid and pointless thing.

I however see a pattern out of those who pretend or claim to play it and those who don't.

A game or a play is only fun if you can actually enjoy it, which you obviously can't unless you enjoy losing it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Aug 8, 2011,
I always win.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
All the teenage girls in my area just caught wind of this and every time they post a status about it I comment on it "Shut the **** up you slut. I'll enjoy seeing your pole dancing routine at [strip club nearest my house] because that's the farthest you'll ever get in life."
Quote by Alex Vik
Life must suck for a wrestling fan who plays the game. They'd lose every week.

As a "The Pro Wrestling Thread IV" regular, I can second this
This will start a RIOT! in me
As far as I know, the game ended at some point in time...thus I never bothered.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Stupid ****ing game.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

anyone "play" this before reading the article?

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
The original "Game".. was the first person to say "Finchley Station" in a conversation wins.

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
...Did you just discover this today?
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by laid-to-waste
man, i ****ing hate you so ****ing much

**** my life im going to go eat a bird

**** you TS, now I'm dinner.

OT: Sort of. It's hard not to play once you know about it. I don't shout it whenever I lose though.

And yeah, it is ****ing stupid.