Hope I'm posting this in the right place, but anyway... I'm having trouble with my pedals. I changed the batteries but still randomly they will cut out! I've changed the cords around and still having the same problem! Any ideas to help?
Quote by jonnyrockington
Hope I'm posting this in the right place, but anyway... I'm having trouble with my pedals. I changed the batteries but still randomly they will cut out! I've changed the cords around and still having the same problem! Any ideas to help?

Have you changed cords AROUND, or actually replaced any?
Also, same thing happen when pedals are off?
well you might check to see if the pedals are shorting out i had a few do that. i would try each pedal by itself also trail and error.
are they all in your fx loop, if so your problem might be there. otherwise you may have a bad input or output on one of your pedals. try each one seperately and wiggle the cords and see in that causes a cut out.
Yeah, best guess is to try them seperately. Though that will take some time if it only happens randomly.
I've tried the pedals alone, new cords, and all I can come to is they are shorting out. If that is the problem, what would I do for that? Sometimes when I turn one on, the light comes on but no effect comes out and the light will not turn off.
Quote by jonnyrockington
I've tried the pedals alone, new cords, and all I can come to is they are shorting out. If that is the problem, what would I do for that? Sometimes when I turn one on, the light comes on but no effect comes out and the light will not turn off.

Are the plugs going into an outlet or an extension chord?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
depends on the pedal but if your using batt power check to see if the batt is getting hot you might want to check your switches to .
Haven't checked if the battery is getting hot. I will do that when I plug in and play agian in a few hours