Im just messing around with my acoustic and Garageband. A lot of times my guitar sounds out of phase. It seems pretty random. I'm only using the built in mic for now. I know getting an external mic would be better, but would this solve the problem, and is there a way to fix the phase problem with the built in mic?
Quote by Thorg13
Im just messing around with my acoustic and Garageband. A lot of times my guitar sounds out of phase. It seems pretty random. I'm only using the built in mic for now. I know getting an external mic would be better, but would this solve the problem, and is there a way to fix the phase problem with the built in mic?

Out of phase with what? Are you double-tracking?

Yes, a better mic would help, but so would you giving us more information in your post. For the record, you can't possibly be having phase issues unless you are double-tracking the guitar/or copying the track and inverting the polarity.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
whenever it goes out of phase, just click record and it'll go back to normal without delay. works, and it's weird. hope it worked with you.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17