http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUmdcc2ihbQ&feature=player_embedded

This one is for you

"Every protein shake
Every rep i make

Every single vein
Everytime i train

i'll be missing Zyzz"
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Last edited by CrunchyRoll at Aug 9, 2011,
They'll be 'mirin his corpse.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Has the crew confirmed this? I am skeptical hippo, but you never know.

He has done DNP in the past, and could have again.

I can't be bothered to read the 50+ thread.
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Who?

It's not a person but a "life-style" apparently.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Aug 8, 2011,
You're just jelly, bro.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Seriously, I'm not sure how this guy got known beyond the roid monkeys at his gym. Anyone care to explain to me? I only know about him from an article I saw online a while back.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Doesn't he die like once a year?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Has the crew confirmed this? I am skeptical hippo, but you never know.

He has done DNP in the past, and could have again.

I can't be bothered to read the 50+ thread.

This. I'm skeptical..
I won't believe this until tricepsbrah confirms it. I'll take deltbrah and pecbrah's word for it also.
I still have no ****ing clue what's going on.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
this is the most confusing thread EVER, EVER to be posted on this website.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
ITT: people who haven't heard of google. Or lifting.

/fit/ is indecisive, but the general consensus points to trolling.
Quote by genghisgandhi
This guy must be a god at /fit/

You have no fucking idea
Quote by metaldud536
Why do we care what goes on on another forum? Not to mention all the crazy terms they use on that forum.

Because dude, those pecs.
Quote by metaldud536
Why do we care what goes on on another forum? Not to mention all the crazy terms they use on that forum.

This is beyond forums.

U are unaware.

Zyzz is a good bro, wasn't ready for all the fame and made some bad decisions imo, but was still a good bro.
Sorry to say this guys but it seems as tho this is no troll, az had a heart attack. His family and close friends r grieving. Unless he has managed to b the ultimate troll to his family however I seriously doubt that he has done this.

RIP to the god, the king, the inspiration. Zyzz will continue within all of us, we will keep him alive by following his footsteps to that aesthetic goal.

This was posted by Narcissus. More evidence or more troll?
Impossible to tell at this point imo. Doesn't seem like the kinda guy to joke with these things, but then again there's been rumours about him dying before. Guess we'll find out for sure the next few days.
he was a funny guy, shame.

how did he die though? Im still not convinced if he's actually dead or not, anyways.
Quote by piratemetalhead
he was a funny guy, shame.

how did he die though? Im still not convinced if he's actually dead or not, anyways.

Heart attack in a sauna while he was in Thailand.

There was also a status on his facebook regarding his use of cocaine while in Thailand few days ago, that was deleted quickly.

It's looking to be real, which really sucks.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Heart attack @ 22 years. Which doesn't really lend to the credibility.

Yeah, but you have to remember the tren, test, DNP, deca, and stuff he has done. Surely it has side effects. Plus he may have been on coke.
Last edited by CrunchyRoll at Aug 8, 2011,
So we're sad because a body builder, lifter, gym go-er to-er died? like...is that basically it or am I missing something.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by CrunchyRoll

Yeah, but you have to remember the tren, test, DNP, deca, and stuff he has done. Surely it has side effects. Plus he may have been on coke.

Trudat. Even if you're in shape like him eventually it builds up I guess.

Quote by Tango616
So we're sad because a body builder, lifter, gym go-er to-er died? like...is that basically it or am I missing something.

Zyzz is/was an inspiration to a lot of people in the bodybuilding/fitness industry. And he's also a really cool guy.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Aug 8, 2011,
Page 1 of 3