Poll: What way is your toilet paper?
Poll Options
View poll results: What way is your toilet paper?
Overhanging
68 72%
Underhanging
10 11%
I dont have it hanging and im an animal
17 18%
Voters: 95.
Pit so i was watching the simpsons today and they were playing the episode where child services takes their children because they are neglectful parents. The scene is where they walk in and see maggie drinking water out of the dog's water bowl, abe passed out on the couch covered in shit, and bart and lisa are sent home cause of lice and whatever other thing (i think lisa bit her tongue and lost her shoes or something.) So the child services walk around and see all that and then they make a comment on the toilet paper and how its in a "overhang". Now im assuming its because when you use it while its on the hanger it rolls off the top rather than underneath or and "underhang". It got me curious and i went and checked my toilet paper and it was in an overhang fashion.

So pit go and check your toilet paper and see if its overhanging or underhanging. Cause this whole episode made me feel like im some sort of outcast from society.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
**** underhang , overhang is what the chicks are lookin' for....

Yeah , I know ... I'm single

- - - - - - - - - - -
Overhang FTW!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Overhang is the only logical way of putting a roll of toilet paper on the hanger. You can always see it even if the end of the roll stops on the opposite side. If you use underhang the roll can stop on the opposite side and you have to figure out where to grab. This is how I judge people when I go to their houses.
i use leaves
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
My toilet paper is not hanging, because it just sits on the floor next to the toilet. Crisis averted.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Tragic Mulatto

eithers fine really i mean come on

Over ftw though
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by jetfuel495
I don't usually hang toilet paper, but when I do, I hang it over.

win
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
My toilet paper is sitting on one end on the counter. Any real man understands that we have fingers, any of which are perfect for using as a toilet paper roll.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Mine's vertical almost all the time. Though, when its on the spindle already and UNDERhanging, I have the biggest urge to change it over.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
I don't even pout mine on the hanger, I just leave it on top of the hanger and use the toilet paper that way. Way too lazy to change the toilet paper roll every few days.
Quote by bradulator
My toilet paper is not hanging, because it just sits on the floor next to the toilet. Crisis averted.

The second most logical positioning for toilet paper behind overhang. But hey if you don't have a hanger or it is too far away this makes complete sense. I respect you
Quote by jetfuel495
I don't usually hang toilet paper, but when I do, I hang it over.

no more toki?

and overhang ftw.
Go Veg.
It's underhanging in my bathroom, which means I didn't put it there.
Overhang, because I wasn't raised by communists.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I heard that underhanging is some how the 'correct' way to do it. I don't see why. Overhang FTW.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
You didn't put an 'I don't give a shit' option so I picked the joke one.

I just wipe with the whole roll anyway. I get a new one out of the pack for every wipe.

It's hard to flush.

I normally just chuck it out the window.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Aug 9, 2011,
Quote by Butt Rayge
You didn't put an 'I don't give a shit' option so I picked the joke one.

I just wipe with the whole roll anyway. I get a new one out of the pack for every wipe.

It's hard to flush.

I normally just chuck it out the window.

What a waste, toilet paper is expensive. Unless you buy it at costco or something and get like 100 rolls for like 6 bucks.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.