working on this song for a show in a couple months, just started learning it yesterday so just uploading my progress so far.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=rjkWlPd-Ot4

or

http://vampirefreaks.com/playvideo/?v=190781

i used a live copy of the song because im going to be playing it live and my singer has his head up his @s$ and expects it to sound 100% like the studio version so im just showing him how wrong he is. my guitar is playing through the left speaker 100%

like i said i just started learning this yesterday so i still got some kinks to work out but im just looking for osme feedback on my progress.

GEAR used
Schecter Diamond Series Hellraiser C1
Spyder III 15 watt Line 6 amp
Digitech rp255 stomp box
audacity
Last edited by asb9pwns at Aug 8, 2011,
Not familiar with the song but everything sounded pretty good from what I could hear. Good job.
Haha, ofc I remember you dude, I keep an eye on your channel! Thanks for the comment!
And I liked your cover. Your playing is faultless, I like the tone, and I think that if you get better quality everything will sounds more badass! Keep going!
Quote by SRTW
Haha, ofc I remember you dude, I keep an eye on your channel! Thanks for the comment!
And I liked your cover. Your playing is faultless, I like the tone, and I think that if you get better quality everything will sounds more badass! Keep going!

thanks i wouldn't say its faultless in the harmony after the chorus i mess up like every time but hey i think ill be alright i got 2 months before our show its gonna be pretty crazy i'm helping out my friend band at some talent farm show or something but anyways there's apparently going to be no less than 800 people there. O.o it's gonna be sick!
I don't like BVB, and had never heard this song before. But despite that, your palying sounded pretty good. The only mistake that was really noticeable was the bends sounded weak, but that's not that big a deal. And I'm glad to see you panned your guitar 100% left so it was easy to tell what was you vs. the backing track, a lot of people don't do that.

Keep it up!
Quote by androidkaita
I don't like BVB, and had never heard this song before. But despite that, your palying sounded pretty good. The only mistake that was really noticeable was the bends sounded weak, but that's not that big a deal. And I'm glad to see you panned your guitar 100% left so it was easy to tell what was you vs. the backing track, a lot of people don't do that.

Keep it up!

yea i have to agree with u on the bends but im working on them, thanks alot man