Hey everyone, Im REALLY caught in a problem here, i joined a Semi-successful band in North East Ohio, and im starting my freshman year, we has a big possibility of going on a tour, but how would i manage that if im in highschool?
Its a little thing called summer break.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Also, foresight. Seriously. If the band requires your commitment, and you know that you're unable to break from school...

but yeah, summer breaks. Or a whole bunch of mini-tours
if all else fails drop out then if the band fails you have a long unhealthy career pushing trolleys at the supermarket.
Quote by ginger ninja102
if all else fails drop out then if the band fails you have a long unhealthy career pushing trolleys at the supermarket.

+1. Seriously. I take back my previous statement.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Quote by Hatedsurvivor
we has

You might want to consider missing as little school as possible with grammar like this...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Quote by Hatedsurvivor
Hey everyone, Im REALLY caught in a problem here, i joined a Semi-successful band in North East Ohio, and im starting my freshman year, we has a big possibility of going on a tour, but how would i manage that if im in highschool?

deal with that when you have more than just a possibility of going on tour. If that opportunity actually arrives you'll have to weigh the pro's and cons.
At this point do your best in school and enjoy playing in a band.
shred is gaudy music
Chances are, the band you're in isn't semi-successful. Stay in school cause u is stoopid n ur gramar is shiot.
Dude, finish high school. If you really want to 'go on tour' do it during a break. After high school, you can wait as long as you want to go to college, if you decide to go, but if you drop out of high school and then your band ends up breaking up, you're pretty ****ed.
Does your band have any stuff online? I'd be curious to see what theyre like
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
could skip and have parents call in for you if they're cool like that
I don't even shred