I have also Alder strat copy,it has 2 humbuckers. I need new pickups for it. I play shred (satriani,vai..) and metal. Amp is great so..

It needs to have great warm neck clean (like DiMarzio Air Norton)..

Bridge needs to be great on clean and overdrive with not much output and not "artificially" sound (NOT DiMarzio Tone Zone,D-Sonic,all EMGs).

Passives only.
Last edited by morea at Aug 9, 2011,
paf pros? would it be too low output with an air norton? though only concern would be, the paf pro is pretty bright... so you might have a hard time dialling in the amp to suit both...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For the bridge, how about Dimarzio: Mo'Joe, Fred, Breed, AT-1, or Seymour Duncan: SH-11, SH-14.

For the neck you already seem to know what you want.

Could I ask what your great amp actually is?