Page 1 of 2
That's why I keep in in the fridge...
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
No. It'll end up tasting like skim milk, which is just water with jizz in it.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I don't always put ice in my milk, but when I do, it's in a blender with some other flavor or something.

Stay thirsty my friends.
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
ugh my dad does

crazy mofo
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
**** no never tried it. Shit would be ****ed ****** though, **** **** shit

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Don_Humpador
I put vodka in my milk.

I refuse to drink milk without this.
Quote by fixationdarknes
Just wondering.

You're one crazy mo'****er.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
White russians all day err day
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I chill my glass in a freezer, that works so much better.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I make milk cubes and put it in my fish blood that I drink. Protein and iron are good for you.

edit:
Quote by Steve635z
No as I suck it straight out your Mum's boobs.

+1
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by MakinLattes
My dark chocolate almond milk would indicate otherwise.

How is almond milk made? Why do you like ice with it?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
How is almond milk made? Why do you like ice with it?

Smash almonds, add water and shit, strain. It's not cold enough out of the fridge so I add ice. If I drank regular milk I'd do the same thing.
Quote by MakinLattes
Smash almonds, add water and shit, strain. It's not cold enough out of the fridge so I add ice. If I drank regular milk I'd do the same thing.

Are you lactose intolerant?
Quote by Gabel
^^ Well, milk isn't actually "good" for you according to people who know stuff. It puts your body in a more acidic state, and you're more likely get sick and have health problems when drinking milk. Health people recommend almond milk. My sister and her husband only drink that.
Quote by fixationdarknes
^^ Well, milk isn't actually "good" for you according to people who know stuff. It puts your body in a more acidic state, and you're more likely get sick and have health problems when drinking milk. Health people recommend almond milk. My sister and her husband only drink that.

I reckon it is a great source of protein. If I cant get that point past your eyes, I don't know what to say.
Quote by Gabel
^Yeah, and besides, it's weird as **** thinking that we're drinking milk from animals that aren't human. Milk was never meant to be drunk your whole life. If it was, chicks would be lactating 24/7, like it seems cows are now able to do.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ripple07
I reckon it is a great source of protein. If I cant get that point past your eyes, I don't know what to say.

Okay? There are plenty of other sources of protein. There is more to this than macronutrients.

Quote by bradulator
^Yeah, and besides, it's weird as **** thinking that we're drinking milk from animals that aren't human. Milk was never meant to be drunk your whole life. If it was, chicks would be lactating 24/7, like it seems cows are now able to do.

This logic makes sense.
Quote by fixationdarknes
Okay? There are plenty of other sources of protein. There is more to this than macronutrients.

What about the American dairy farmers that depend on the money from milk? Besides, milk is arguably the most efficient form of protein. It also coats the stomach after a night of hard drinking.
Quote by Gabel
What about drug dealers that depend on the money from selling drugs?

How is it the most efficient form of protein? Lean chicken/turkey? Fish? Cottage cheese? Stuff like that all has way higher % of protein per calorie eaten than milk.
Milk tastes like shit that's why I don't drink it. Dairy farmers are practically non-existent and, if this is about sustaining small farms like that, there are almond and soy farms as well. You can't pick one over the other.
Quote by fixationdarknes
What about drug dealers that depend on the money from selling drugs?

How is it the most efficient form of protein? Lean chicken/turkey? Fish? Cottage cheese? Stuff like that all has way higher % of protein per calorie eaten than milk.

I think all drugs should be legal, actually. I also help drug dealers out with my money.

The resources it takes to raise and kill turkey/chicken are much more than operating a dairy farm. More protein per dollar spent toward operation, son.
Quote by Gabel
I freeze the milk. I don't put ice in it that makes it taste weird
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Page 1 of 2