We were jumping over the tennis net and my feet got caught on it and I smashed my face on the ground

My friend couldn't stop laughing to help me
I ****ed a chick and got an sti. That was a great injury :P
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
carpet burns
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Why the **** would I have a favorite injury?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
a broken pelvis from all the animalistic shagging I do.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Raw, stinging skin around my pubic bone from being bounced on so much.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
I once fractured my skull whilst playing football. Proper football, not the crap that the Americans play.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
i chargrilled the back of my right leg with a bicycle pedal
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
falling into this Pit
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
during high jump in school. i over shot my run, tried to bail out but fell head first into the metal pole.
The annual 3 month injury Robin van Persie suffers from. It's always fun to read about. It's like christmas, but maybe even more often.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by jetfuel495
You boned her and got an STi?

Lucky dog.

Yeah man, you just gotta choose the right one. This one was married to Prince William....
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Fell off a bar table holding a bass guitar during a 3 Amigos gig in mid song one night, resulting in a bruised coccyx, but I never dropped a single note. My friends said it looked awsome.

Also, while singing for Slack Babbath, I once fell off the stage at the "Ruskin Arms" in London, famous for being one of Iron Maiden's regular gigs in their early days, I was headbanging, doing the whole crazy Ozzy act, stepped forward onto thin air without knowing where the edge of the stage was and dropped like a sack of spuds, but I did manage to grab the monitor wedge on my way down, which came with me and landed on my chest when I hit the floor. Luckily, it was during a lengthy guitart solo, so I got back up, threw the monitor back on the stage, and was back in front of my mic stand just in time for the next line of the song... that got us the biggest round of applause of the night and resulted in a broken rib for me.
I have a vertical dent in my skull which goes from around my hairline to just above my left eye socket from where I launched myself off a bed and into an old oak wardrobe which was about 12 inches in front of me (it was pitch black and I thought I was facing the other side of the room)
Playing that wink murder game and putting on such a show of dying I knocked my head into the ground hard. Massive bump on the noggin
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.