Hello everyone,
I have been looking for an all tube amp. I have a Roland Cube 40XL now, but i would like to have a tube rather than an elektronic amp. I have Epiphone Les paul standard plus top. I like the old rock sounds but i also like blues sounds and some clean sounds. I like the following bands: Van Halen, Slash, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, Kane.

My budget is €750. I would like to have a head with a cab. I play almost always at home but im planing to play school gigs aswell.

I have already seen some amps wich i liked and i have made a list:
Bugera 1960
Blackstar HT-5H
HT-5RH
HT studio 20 Head
Jet City Pico Valve Head
JCA20H
Marshall Class 5
MHZ15Haze Head
MA50H Head
Vox NT-15 Nighttrain
Orange Tiny Terror
Peavey Vypyr
Valve King
Fame CS120H
T120H
Egnater Tweaker Head

Which one do you like and which one do you recomend?
I need some help with this..
You've done your homework... That will get you far in this thread.

Are you willing to look used? The bands/genres you listed leave are kind of a broad range, tonally... Would your focus be on the gritty slash, van halen stuff or the smoother zeppelin, floyd stuff? You can get pretty good at both, but you'll need to decide which is the focus in my opinion.

From your list I think the Class 5 stands out a bit, but I think you've overlooked some opportunities if you're willing to go used. That budget will get you into some great used amps, if you look around for a bit. An old Marshall would be ideal for you, maybe an 800.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
thanx man
Yes, I have already looked for some used amps. I live in Holland and there are a few Jcm 900 Hi gain Dual reverb, or something like that, for sale. They ask around the €500 for these amps. But i have read somewhere that the dual channels aren't the best... And will those come to their right if you buy a €200 cab for it?
I think my focus is on the Van Halen type of sound. But i play very diversital because im going to play at school gigs. therefore i need Pinkfloyd kind of tone too and some nice clean sounds
@Allochthomas, Yes if i can get a nice amp for 750 second hand it would be great. But I would prefer a head with cab instead of a combo.
Not that big of a fan of the jcm2000 and be prepared to haul that cab because it's heavy. as for price: not bad but do ask what kind of speakers are in there.

There are some great combo's available on the 2nd hand market, orange, marshall, mesa, blackstar. They don't look as cool as a stack but imo a 4X12 is overkill in a small room(i'm guilty aswell)
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Yeah, thats one of my problems as well... Im using it at home. which combos whould recommend to me?
what i could dig up:
http://link.marktplaats.nl/466842553
http://www.gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?ct=gitvers&md=details&id=146010
http://www.gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?ct=gitvers&md=details&id=145915
A bit above your budget but those koch amps are great(dutch builder)
http://www.gitaarmarkt.nl/index.php?ct=gitvers&md=details&id=145454

And many many more. Check marktplaats, 2dehands.nl, speurders and gitaarmarkt. Imo the best step you could do right now is go to a big store(feedback, rockpalace) and play everything just to give you and idea at what you are looking for(british, american, low gain, high gain etc etc)
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Great amps indeed but they are hard to find over here in holland
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
Thanks a lot man. I'm going to Feedback in Eindhoven and just spent there a whole day and test everything.
Don't limit yourself to your budget range, pull out the expensive amps aswell. You'll learn a lot(and it's great fun aswell)
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
If it's in good working order than it's a great amp. Keep in mind that that thing is ****ING LOUD
gear
-Giablo JTM45
-Hook 2X12
-fender hw1 strat
-Fender AVRI 62 strat
traynor ycv50b on thomann? EDIT: ah that's a combo.

laney gh50l?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?