The ValvePower 18 Watt Mark 3 Cage Amp is based on the Lite IIB Variant of the legendary 1960's Marshall design, with just Volume and Tone controls, to prevent loss of tone through the EQ stack. The Mark 3 has a VVVR (Valvepower Variable Voltage Regulator fitted). The integral on/off rotary power switch enables the amp to be regulated down to 'TV volume' levels and still maintain the crunch and sustain with the volume set to 10. Has input for 4,8,16 ohm speakers.

The Valvepower is all hand-wired and made in England. It's in good condition, comes with JJ Valves and has recently been serviced and everything is working as it should be. Great amp for classic rock and blues, great Marshall crunch from this 18watter.

Postage will cost approx £23

Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Hey, sorry I've already bought another amp and I'm just selling this to pay for my new amp.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Price drop £220!! Quick Sale needed
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly