like it has the thick strings of a nylon the D, A and E strings and then the E, B and G and harder than normal nylon strings so that the strings aren't really hard but it sounds classical at the same tme, like Kyle Gass' guitar?
i mostly play unplugged but would like to record in the future so when it's unplugged does it sound as good as a regular acoustic?
Quote by colashanacogh
i mostly play unplugged but would like to record in the future so when it's unplugged does it sound as good as a regular acoustic?

I don't think you will ever be able to make a classical sound like an acoustic because they're two different beasts; sure, they're both "acoustic", but they each bring their own vibe to the table.
some people prefer nylon to steel strings. the fact that you feel your nylon doesn't sound "as good as a regular acoustic" seems to indicate that either you've only played crappy nylon string guitars or that like me you don't really care for the sound of nylon string guitars much.

classical guitars not only use nylon strings - they're braced differently internally, and bracing is a big part of what dictates how a guitar sounds. since the bracing is different, you can't make a nylon string guitar sound like a steel string guitar, however if you experiment with different nylon strings, chances are you'll find some with a tone you like better.

Quote by colashanacogh
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!