One of those great bands nobodys heard of. If you like east coast pop punk you will like arms. There first and only full length is available for free download off their purevolume. Last i heard they had broken up, but thats not reliable. Anyone know if any of the members are doing anything new? Would be ashame to waste such a unique voice.
Samsies.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This sounds like something I would have been really into a few years ago.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I'm not really sure what you mean by "a little more musicality" this sounds pretty run of the mill, and not as good as FYS.
I hate being a production stickler sometimes, but hoooooly shit... the amount of pumping that was going on with those overheads made my stomach turn.

Musically, it's not really my thing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Kyle<3
I'm not really sure what you mean by "a little more musicality" this sounds pretty run of the mill, and not as good as FYS.

See I liked fys alot when rise or die trying came out but since then every local band adopted that popcore sound and ruined it for me.

And that cd of covers was awful