Poll: Do you pee sitting down?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you pee sitting down?
Yes!
2 7%
No!
19 63%
At home.
4 13%
Other.
5 17%
Voters: 30.
As a number of my epiphanies, moments of clarity and deep-thinking happen when taking a dump; I found this question to be only a matter of time.

I was peeing and in midstream discovered I needed a poo as well.
Now this caused me to have to stop peeing, difficult I know, and then reposition myself on the seat while holding my nozzle.

At this moment I thought: why don't I just sit down and pee all the time?
There's no risk of splashes, and I don't have to lift the dirty seat up and down either.

I wonder if any other advanced/weird males have discovered this earlier than me and pee sitting down as their default(at least at home). Or if you have any other weird habits?
Thank you for your time.

Edit: Be honest now the poll is anonymous!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Last edited by Nameless742 at Aug 9, 2011,
Quote by Nameless742
At this moment I thought: why don't I just sit down and pee all the time?
There's no risk of splashes, and I don't have to lift the dirty seat up and down either

It's slower and less convenient.
Check out my band Disturbed
I pee sitting down in yo mommas mouth.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by ZombieCommando
Boy I'd love to spent a day inside your head.

I mean.....you'd suffocate....

OT: I stand up when I shit.
Quote by ....Satan
I pee sitting down in yo mommas mouth.

That can't be sanitary.

Quote by angusfan16
Maybe you just now realized youre a woman

Certainly not. I love peeing outside. That's something they can't take away.

Quote by goest
See, the only thing is that, when I sit down, shit will inevitably come out.

Likewise, Except when I sit down, I post shit instead.

Quote by StewieSwan
It's slower and less convenient.

Yes there is also the problem when you pee in the gap between the seat and the bowl, resulting on pee going over your clothes. It happens.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I do but I actually have a urological disorder. My kidneys almost failed once because my bladder and brain weren't communicating so I never emptied my bladder and it got super infected. I've had problems like that my whole life.

Since my bladder and brain to like to talk, my bladder doesn't relax enough to go when I'm standing most of the time. So I can either sit, or possibly die again.

I've had enough pain from countless catheters to make up for my lost masculinity.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I sit down when I'm sick and I can't stand
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album