How many here use a boost pedal? I've tried a few, but I'm now using SolidGoldFX's Nitro, which is different... it improves your tone... gives it a sparkle and liveliness that I have not heard from other boost pedals. Moreover, it sounds more 'natural' and an extension of what is going on already with your gear. I'll be submitting a review soon. Cheers!
Digitech Bad Monkey. When I'm no longer piss poor I'll be grabbing a Maxon OD 808
WTLTL 2011
Electro Harmonix LBP-1 is my choice. It's just a straight signal booster until the knob passes about 2 o'clock, then it adds an awesome bit of fuzz as you keep turning it up. It also tightens up my low end, for when I need that. Doesn't hurt that it's pretty much dirt cheap.
I've built an LBP1 and Super Hard On and I prefer the SHO. Its a very transparent boost.
I used a Boss GE7 EQ.
It boosts the mids and the volume; cuts my solos through like a knife.
2011 PRS CU24 (Black/Gold), Carvin Legacy 3
Can't say enough about the SHO. Definitely my favorite boost.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
I use a Fulltone Fatboost for solo type boosts.. for "preamp" boost I use a Tube Tape Echo. The tube path really adds something to the sound.
Bad Monkey.

Has a T/B-EQ, is pretty transparent, does the job, dirt cheap.
All I need actually.
Quote by TornUp
I used a Boss GE7 EQ.

+1 This is what i have and do.
Quote by TornUp
I used a Boss GE7 EQ.

I also use a Ge7 but it really needs the stealth mod because its a noisy pedal...
MXR Micro Amp. I already like my tone, I just want more of it.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by horser4dish
Electro Harmonix LBP-1 is my choice. It's just a straight signal booster until the knob passes about 2 o'clock, then it adds an awesome bit of fuzz as you keep turning it up. It also tightens up my low end, for when I need that. Doesn't hurt that it's pretty much dirt cheap.

+1