very nice, great voice. i'd like to hear you project your voice more, as a friend of mine often says to me, "hit the wall at the other side of the room, and try to blow it over". cause you sing really well, you play the guitar well too.

in the line just before the chorus, "lead me into the light", i vaguely remember it being sung quite loud, and high, whenever i heard it on the radio or whatever, it ended up being my favourite part of the song. i reckon with that extra range, you'd be a hell of a singer
Hey again!

Well, what can I say? Your extremely beautiful voice makes this song to sound in a complete different way than the original, in the good aspect. I am really fan of it, your covers are pleasure for listening. I think you should make some covers of the acoustic tracks by Flyleaf. I think they will perfectly fit your voice, it will be interesting for listening.

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiLYuM3pJIY or you check any video of my channel you want, just tells me what you think
You have a nice voice I think you deserve a better acoustic to play on, unless you just need new strings. But i can't really complain, its a good cover!
Great job as usual shir. Not normally my cup of tea but you did a really solid job on this and your vocals shined as usual! About the only thing I can suggest is to loosen up a little bit in the strumming and accentuate the open (relative to the Capo) strings a little more in the verse. Don't be afraid to strum all the way down to the high e string!

If you can just check out my newest cover here shir -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI2an65p8Jg
really nice cover!! I don't listen to katy perry, but I could sure listen to that cover song. Things are more beautiful in acoustic Congrats!
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Quote by SupahStrat
really nice cover!! I don't listen to katy perry, but I could sure listen to that cover song. Things are more beautiful in acoustic Congrats!

hahaha yeah well thanks alot man =)
i LOVE your covers!
That was really good, I love your voice, and your singing. I love how you don't try to do that thing that a lot of singers try to do with their voice, like, cracking their voice before starting every line. It annoys me a lot. Your singing is very good : )

My only complaint it to maybe make your strumming a bit more interesting, less stiff, accenting certain strums to keep it interesting. Also the guitar was a bit too loud, so it was hard to hear your singing at times.

I would appreciate it if you clicked the link in my sig, and gave some of a my music a listen, and maybe leave a comment if you like what you hear, thanks
Quote by zincabopataurio
That was really good, I love your voice, and your singing. I love how you don't try to do that thing that a lot of singers try to do with their voice, like, cracking their voice before starting every line. It annoys me a lot. Your singing is very good : )

My only complaint it to maybe make your strumming a bit more interesting, less stiff, accenting certain strums to keep it interesting. Also the guitar was a bit too loud, so it was hard to hear your singing at times.

I would appreciate it if you clicked the link in my sig, and gave some of a my music a listen, and maybe leave a comment if you like what you hear, thanks

haha thank you so much !!!! :]
i'll check your songs right now =)
Sounded great to me. I did not even know this was Kate Perry song, so had to go watch the original :-) . For improvement, maybe invest in a better condensor type of mic and play around with the placement so you can capture the vocals/guitar equally well. This is one I use:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001R76D42/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000AP1RE8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0RQNDT3BY11FGM9XJNHK
My first thought was... "huh? E.T? Acoustic???" But then I started up the video, that was seriously impressive! Your voice has a beautiful tone and very well controlled. Your guitar playing was good too, can't fault your skills at all.

There's a minor issue with the guitar being a bit loud, but that can be fixed with a better recording setup, or maybe even adjusting the EQ.

But great work, Shir! Keep em coming!
Hey,

Playing was great and I LOVED your singing! You have a really beautiful voice. Excellent cover.

5 Out Of 5.