Get the DX model.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
Well they both have fingerboards made out of synthetic wood which is basically black plastic, so as long as you don't mind that I'd go with the 000.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
i'd personally have the DX model
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
The DX will have a bigger body and maybe a bit more bassy sound to it. The 000 will be a bit lighter though not super bright, if you are playing it through an amp you could probably get the same sound out of both with a bit of tweaking...

Personal choice would be the DX.
DX gets my vote too.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Go to an actual music store and play both guitars and then buy the one you like the best.
i wouldn't get either. i don't care for HPL (martin's high pressure laminate), which isn't really laminated wood so much as particle board. i'd probably buy an all solid guitar, then add electronics later. failing that, i'd spend time in music stores till i found a guitar i liked the tone and feel of best.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!