hey !
i'm looking for some evil scale ( not harmonic or double harmonic ) i just wanna some evil goth like scales !! some scales that sounds so dark and gothic xD for some scary piano solos i'm waitin for your help
Learn some diminished scales (half-dim and whole-dim). Play something with a Locrian feeling?
PRS SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary
Ibanez RG2EX1
Fender CD220CE Acoustic-Electric
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12 60w
It's not really about scales, brother, it's about how you use the notes. If you want a dark sound, try using heavy dissonances to create a lot of unreleased tension.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
Diminished arpeggios, diminished scales, generally stuff with a diminished fifth. Chromatic stuff.

EDIT: Oh right, dissonance is the key.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by soviet_ska
It's not really about scales, brother, it's about how you use the notes. If you want a dark sound, try using heavy dissonances to create a lot of unreleased tension.

This- fool around with flat fifths/sevenths and contrasting them with fifths and roots.

Also, play about a third of the way from the bridge to the start of the neck to get a good tone.

Also, in all seriousness, putting your guitar slightly off tune, just slightly adds built in dissonance to whatever you play.
What do you guys listen to when playing video games?
Quote by DemonicSamurai

Quote by T3hdude

Men fapping.

Sorry, didn't realize I was that loud.

I'll be leaving your closet now.
Quote by iancmtaylor
Also, in all seriousness, putting your guitar slightly off tune, just slightly adds built in dissonance to whatever you play.

Why not just chuck your entire guitar out of tune by random intervals each string? You'll get a dissonant sound no matter how hard you try.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Ah, yes, but I try to go for a 'dirty' sound, not-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Hv0tsvpyU
that... Just a few cents, not a couple dollars >.>
What do you guys listen to when playing video games?
Quote by DemonicSamurai

Quote by T3hdude

Men fapping.

Sorry, didn't realize I was that loud.

I'll be leaving your closet now.
Quote by soviet_ska

this.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian. Pure evil. With the secret agenda of taking over this website!

In all seriousness, listen to soviet_ska... all though Alans idea sounds pretty good.