Page 1 of 2
Pit,

Over the years I've seen discussion of fiery foods take place on these forums. As a chilihead myself, I become excited when I see these threads. However, I am always disappointed by a common element in every thread.

This:

I enter these threads with the hopes of finding other hardcore hotheads with a passion for things that are, well, you know, hot. But I find posts like this:

Quote by AstheticsOfHate
Lately I have been eating more chili food than normal. I put Sriracha sauce on almost every thing I eat, I just can't get enough of the spicy goodness!

Now I just went to the bathroom, to drop of a massive load of curry/Sriracha, and it was one of the most painful bowel movements I have ever experienced. Long story short, I was finishing up, and realized there was a small amount of blood on the toilet paper...

Is that normal?

Anyone else ever experience such violent anal eruptions that it burnt the skin clean from the Badger hole?

Quote by rokket2005
I just put sriracha in my macaroni and cheese,, **** my mouth,,, and in a couple of hours **** my colon. This def wasn't my best decision of the day.

Quote by totheark
This stuff is god-tier.

Quote by sglover34479
First time i had that I thought it was like any other hot sauce and poured a good amount into my chili. One taste had me sweating, but I man'd through it and ate the whole bowl. Would recommend.

I know, I can't blame the white folk, they're just genetically inferior when it comes to eating their spices. Honestly though, I use Sriracha to cool myself down from other hot sauces /ego.

But let's face it, some of us want more. Some of us enjoy the thrill of pain. Some of us have the mentality of "if it's not hurting you, it isn't worth it"

Well, I do at any rate. No pain, no gain.

Now. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Grab your Tums, it's about to get medieval.

This is a jalapeno pepper:

On the Scoville heat scale, it falls anywhere between 2500 and 8000 units.

Your beloved Sriracha sauce only hits 2200. So if you think that's hot, this isn't your thread.

Here's some common spices/peppers for reference:

- Tabasco sauce hits around 2500. Great flavor, mild spice.

- Tabasco Habanero gets up to 8000 SHU. Better flavor, better spice.

- Thai Peppers get anywhere from 50k - 100k, or 20x the heat of a jalapeno

- Dave's Insanity Sauce is rated at 180k SHU. This is entry-level for a true chilihead

- Blair's Mega Death sauce clocks in at 550k SHU. This is a personal favorite of mine, it still has great flavor and a manageable amount of heat.

- Ghost Peppers pass up 1 million SHU. I've eaten one. It was terrible. And amazing.

This, however, is my latest achievement:

at a whopping 2 million SHU, Vicious Viper is 400 times as hot as a jalapeno

that's like... a lot. Almost a thousand times hotter than Sriracha

I put that shit on breakfast, yo, because my stomach is made of titanium and my balls are made of plutonium.

So, all you true chiliheads, spice enthusiasts, daredevils, and other plain old crazy folk, let's talk real spicy food. Be it sauces, peppers, or good places to eat in your hometown, get in here!

Of course, if you think Sriracha is hot, get out of here!
I have had a ghost chili, my uncle grows em. It was an experience, for about a month after jalapenos were like bell peppers

im gonna try the naga viper and maybe the trinidad scorpion butch t pepper.
Last edited by ampoverload at Aug 9, 2011,
I personally don't usually like foods that are all "OMG LOOK AT HOW SPICY THIS IS" because they will taste like shit. It is possible to have something spicy taste good, you know...

That being said, I'd love to have a go at the spiciest hot wings in the world, just to say I have.
I had ghost pepper coated wings a few weeks back. I cried tears of joy. Manly tears. My mom forces me to eat whole jalapenos when I'm sick. It's like eating candy.
*resists temptation to post RHCP reference*

OT: I love jalapenos, never tried anything hotter, I'll have to keep an eye out for these
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Sriracha is awesome!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Jalapeños are nice. Never tried any of the hotter stuff, but that's more a matter of opportunity than preference.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I personally don't usually like foods that are all "OMG LOOK AT HOW SPICY THIS IS" because they will taste like shit. It is possible to have something spicy taste good, you know...

I find a lot of Blair's sauces to fall victim to this problem

Ultra Death tastes like absolute garbage.

But Vicious Viper is actually meant to be used as a condiment and not only a cooking ingredient, so it actually has a lot of flavor to it. There's all sorts of stuff in it that you can taste, from pineapple to bananas to guava, etc. Very tropical tasting sauce
Quote by severed-metal
I am a girly man and mild barbeque sauce is often too much for me. Someone make me a man.

Spread your cheeks, Jon.
I don't like overly spicy food. Yes, I said it. I don't like your food. What are you going to do about it?
Quote by jetfuel495
I love this hot sauce so much.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by jetfuel495

Spread your cheeks, Jon.

Wretched double entendres..I'll just open both ends and see what happens.
When I'm at uni I eat insanity sauce with every meal. Bottle says not to use more than one drop per meal. I make my sandwiches with 5 drops

I haven't found anything stronger unfortunately, unless it's online order, which seems excessive for a damn sauce >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by jetfuel495
God dammit Collin, you and your irony

you think you're so hip...
I really do like it
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I hate foods that are hot for the sake of being hot. Hence why I never use hot sauces or anything because they just lack any quality flavor. In the past I haven't been the best with hot foods but I've always enjoyed jalapenos and stuff for the natural flavor.

Sriracha tastes like ass and Tabasco is just for masking the shit flavor of your food.
I used to/still put hot sauce in my popcorn/ramen soup/regular chips.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Sriracha is my ketchup. I put it on everything.

I brought back some Big Black Dick (Rum Sauce) from the Caymans this summer. Not too hot, but tasty

(Invalid img)
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by severed-metal
Wretched double entendres..I'll just open both ends and see what happens.

That's the spirit
Quote by element4433
I really do like it

I know, me too, but it's like ketchup to me.

Once you've tasted excess, everything else tastes bland.

Spoken like a true addict.

EDIT:^
My friends and I got Dave's Insanity Sauce and all other hot sauces banned from our high school.

I make a nice chili that uses jalapenos, serranos, and habaneros. I'm the only one in the house who likes spicy food. Before I cut open the habanero I have to make sure everyone has gotten some.
ಠ_ಠ
Kimchi Ramyun noodles are really spicy and absolutely delicious. I'd recommend them to spicy food lovers for sure. :

Because, Boobs
Could I find all these at a local retailer in the UK? I must admit I've grown to love spicy sauces/peppers over the last few months.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Could I find all these at a local retailer in the UK? I must admit I've grown to love spicy sauces/peppers over the last few months.

You probably wouldn't be able to find them in your local Tesco (or whatever you guys have over there). You'd have to find them in specialty shops or fine foods shops. Liquor stores sometimes have them.
Quote by jetfuel495
That's the spirit
I know, me too, but it's like ketchup to me.

Once you've tasted excess, everything else tastes bland.

Spoken like a true addict.

EDIT:^
I'm not saying it's super spicy; I can eat it all day. But I like the flavor, and I value that over heat any day.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by jetfuel495

Spread your cheeks, Jon.

Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I eat jalapenos (and other shady looking peppers at Mexican restaurants), put tobasco sauce on everything, and eat spicy ramen.

I can't say I'm that much of a spicy master but dammit I am climbing the ladder
I'm Asian, and not the Chinese kind so I r winrar. I eat green chillis for fun. And Jalapeños shouldn't even be classed as hot
Last edited by Lollage123 at Aug 9, 2011,
THANK YOU.

Sriracha sucks. On top of being not that spicy, it has a shitty, watered down flavor. There are so many other Asian chili sauces that go ignored, even though they're vastly superior in both heat and flavor. There's a bottle that looks almost exactly like Sriracha but is Vietnamese instead of Thai and it is way better.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
THANK YOU.

Sriracha sucks. On top of being not that spicy, it has a shitty, watered down flavor. There are so many other Asian chili sauces that go ignored, even though they're vastly superior in both heat and flavor. There's a bottle that looks almost exactly like Sriracha but is Vietnamese instead of Thai and it is way better.

Is that the one they usually have at pho restaurants?
Quote by Avedas
Is that the one they usually have at pho restaurants?

Can't say for sure. A lot of pho restaurants have, you guessed it.........Sriracha.

But the ones who aren't lame like that have other kinds. The one I'm talking has a darker shade of red than Sri and is tangier/more garlicky/more savory.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2