I have a Randall RG75 G3 amplifier (Similar to the one in this review: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/randall/rg75dg3/index.html but without digital features, as mine is just a G3, and that one is a DG3) and I am looking to sell it because I don't play guitar very often anymore and I could use the cash. I'm not looking to sell it on this site; I just wanted to see if I could get a good, fair estimation of what I could sell it for from someone who is knowledgeable about equipment and has a good idea of what an amplifier like this would sell for. It's worth noting that the amplifier is in very good condition, as I only used it as a practice amp in the home. It was given to me as a gift, so I don't know how much it cost to buy from whatever store it was purchased from, and the prices given in the review link above and on other websites seem to be all over the board. This amplifier isn't even featured on Randall's website anymore, making price determination even more difficult for me. Here's the product description from the review link above:

"This amp is a hybrid 75w tube/mosfet power amp. It features a single 12" celestion speaker; effects loop; line out;... clean controls and distortion controls; it has clean, overdrive 1 and overdrive 2, and it's all footswitchable."

Any help you can offer is much appreciated.
Last edited by cmb1990 at Aug 9, 2011,
A friend of mine paid about $200-250 (can't remember exactly) for that same amp used at GC, I'd start there.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by edbert
A friend of mine paid about $200-250 (can't remember exactly) for that same amp used at GC, I'd start there.

This.

They r selling new rg75 g3+ models on ebay for 300-360.

So id say for a used (non +) model $250 would be a good starting price.
I payed about $250 shipped for my RG75 G3+ a year and a half ago.
I'd price it a $200 or about the going rate on ebay if you're selling online.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!