I've never had the oppertunity to play one, nor hear one...so I'm a bit iffy on buying one. What are the things to look for in buying a good Agile guitar? Things to expect and some other random things (like if I'd have to change pickups out, or if the trem bars are unreliable).

I've had alot of friends and people tell me that I need to buy/try one out, but seeing as how they're best "quality" guitar(s) are only roughly 750$, I'm a bit hesitant to buy one.

So anything you all could say would be great. No Flaming.
I hate all of you...my opinion is my own...take it or leave it
Is it really heavy? I have back problems, so the lighter the better. I fell off the bed of a truck a while back and threw my back for a loop lol...My Epi Les Paul right now seems like a ton...thats the main reason I want a new guitar.
I hate all of you...my opinion is my own...take it or leave it
Quote by Wisthekiller
I have one and its pretty decent. It's the Floyd Paul thing. Heavy as hell but good.

wait... what?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I have an AL-2000 (much "lower" model than the one you're looking at) and I love it. They have all the features of a Gibson with the price tag of an Epi... even the AL-2000 is a very impressive guitar. I'd definitely suggest new pickups, though. If not an Agile, take a look at Xaviere from GuitarFetish.com. I also have their XV-400 LP Jr. model, and it blows me away everytime I play it. Unbelieveable Korean quality for the price. You won't be disappointed with either. Xavieres are cool because they come stock with GFS pickups.
the agile thinline tele weighs like 6 pounds even. that should be like 3 pounds less than an epi less paul.
well thats a chambered lp with a maple top. so it most definitely weighs less than all the other lp models. 8 lbs isnt really light, but its not heavy either. Ive heard nothing but good reviews about agile guitars. And if you play blues and light toned rock, a tc-730 would also fit you, because it weighs even less than the al-3125.
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Don't like it? Send it back. He has a generous return policy.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
I just got an AS-1000 delivered today.

All I can say is:
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
The AL models (the les pauls) are heavy as hell.

I had one. 10.5 pounds.
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
i second what somebody above said... even their "low end" guitars are solid quality worth easily twice as much. For the one you're looking at, a pickup swap and you're easily looking at high end epi quality.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
yea if you have back problems then definatley go for the chambered. or maybe a different model that runs lighter? o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
All I ever hear is good things about Agile (well, except from the guy who owns the nearest guitar store, but he loves Line 6 Spiders and marshall mg's...and all squires...)
I just recieved $250 surprise dollars from my folks..and its all going toward a fund for this http://www.rondomusic.com/al3100natspalt.html
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
hey bcrich guy, i just p layed a few dbz guitars at my local store today, and the bolero sounds like it would be perfect for you. the guitar weighs about 2 pounds less than a normal les paul, so its very comfortable.

the pickups are also coil tappable, so you can get some very nice clear tones as well my local shop is selling them for 749 so they are right up your alley too