I just got a Standard Strat a while back, and after playing a while, I realized that the lower tone knob is making no difference whatsoever in any pickup position.

Now I'm not the kind of person that really wants to take my guitar apart, but is it a simple problem with the knob or is it probably a more detailed problem with the wires?
Are you sure? It controls only the middle pickup, so switch to the middle pickup only and try again.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
Are you sure? It controls only the middle pickup, so switch to the middle pickup only and try again.

Yeah, so I wasn't thinking... (stupid me...)

So now for my next stupid question... does this mean I can't control the tone on the bottom most pick up? (it's a single coil, not a humbucker)
No...only tone knobs for the neck and middle pickups..no bridge tone knob lolz!!
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
by "bottom-most" do you mean the bridge pickup?

nope, you have separate tone controls for the middle and neck pickups but no tone control for the bridge. a lot of people wire it up to the tone for the middle pickup, though. it seems kinda funny that they don't have a tone control on the pickup that needs one the most, but it's true
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.