My girlfriend (who lives in England at the moment, long story) and I (from Canada) have used Skype to see and talk to each other for awhile now. But lately the quailty has been horrible and to the point where I cant even be bothered to use it. My internet connection is great and so is hers so I dont see it being a problem with us here as it use to always work flawlessly. I have heard alot of people have been having this problem since Microsoft bought it ? If anyone has any tips as to how I can improve the video and call quailty of Skype that would be great, but most importantly I'd like to see what people of the pit use for this other than Skype and what programs they think are best or even better than Skype. Thanks for the help, and please dont say its a problem because of the distance cause as I've mentioned it worked perfect before and nothing has changed since then except Skype.

Cheers
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
oovoo? I haven't tried it but I've heard it's good.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Oovoo is quite good, as is the Google+ video chat, though I don't know if that's available outside the US yet.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Don't use Tinychat unless you're comfortable with them possibly capturing and using snapshots of yourself without your knowledge or consent for use as images etc.

Oovoo is good. I haven't tried g+ video chat. Incidentally, our situations are reversed. My girlfriend is a canadian, I'm british. Hopefully skype will improve but it's nice to know it's not the fault of my internet connection alone.
I have used MSN to talk to friends in Turkey, Greece, Finland, and England from here in the US and it worked fine for me.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Yahoo messenger does video.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Conor360
I have heard alot of people have been having this problem since Microsoft bought it ?

I haven't had problems with Skype

a private tinychat is a good alternative
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm