As the title says, anyway I'm looking to get a metal guitar that's going to be mainly used in drop c for stuff like bullet for my valentine and killswitch engage but I would also like to use it for stuff like avenged sevenfold as well so any suggestions, I'm looking at a schecter c-1 standard as I don't really want to go over £700 but I'm tempted with the schecter hellraiser c-1 but I don't know whether to pay that much for it.

Anyway any suggestions of what metal guitar to get feel free to comment and I'm gonna say thanx in advance for everyone who helps me.
If all you own for an amp is that MG, I'd look into upgrading the amp first. If you're unwilling, give us some more info.

What kind of body shape are looking for, passive vs actives, set neck or bolt on, etc..
honestly, i think your LP could pull all of that off pretty easily with the right amp and you have a budget to get an amp that would really improve your sound. and from i hear, Schecters aren't really worth the price in the UK. overpriced (according to Tom 1.0 haha)
I've got the c1 hell raiser. best guitar I've ever played in my life. do some searching around because i found mine used for $400 and there wasn't a scratch on it. the esp version of it is pretty much exactly the same. only difference being the inlays. the red looks amazing in person.

if you can find it, definitely go for the hell raiser. its the perfect metal guitar
I'd go used, try and find a good RG1570 for around £300/350 and spend the rest on an amp.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Unless your LP is "unplayable" or gives you cramps or something (but then why would you have bought it?), I would upgrade your amp first, then guitar.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by andrerist
I've got the c1 hell raiser. best guitar I've ever played in my life. do some searching around because i found mine used for $400 and there wasn't a scratch on it. the esp version of it is pretty much exactly the same. only difference being the inlays. the red looks amazing in person.

if you can find it, definitely go for the hell raiser. its the perfect metal guitar

this, seriously, get one and enjoy.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
Well I'm going to be getting myself a Peavey 6505+ whenever I can but im just wanting a guitar to replace my broken ibanez really but I might go with the hellraiser it seems like an awesome guitar.
Quote by notaspy2009
Shecter omen 6 is great

This.
Currently Using:

Washburn X-Series w/ SH-8 and Pearly Gates
Peavey Vypyr 120h
Peavey Valveking 412 Slant
ISP Decimator
Ernie Ball .12-.56

Quote by CannedBullets
get to Wisconsin, do a S.E.A.L Team 6 style raid on her dwelling with a few other guys, show no mercy
Quote by notaspy2009
Shecter omen 6 is great

Quote by AgileGhost
This.

Agreed, so much. Definitely worth the 300, and it's reliable.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
Quote by jacobm606
Agreed, so much. Definitely worth the 300, and it's reliable.

Yeah I love mine. I got mine used for 150$
don't get a schecter in the UK
HILT!

Where's Waldo?