i was in the area today, and as much as i hated it, i stepped into guitar center cause i needed a new cable. 50 bucks for a 21ft cable......so i ran out of there after being chased by the brain dead employees who know nothing about guitars and went to my normal store. 15 bucks now is there really a difference in sound? because examining both, the 15 dollar looks like it is made better
I have noticed that my Monster cables do sound better than the generic music store cables.

I feel that it is worth it buying more expensive cables. Every time I buy a cheaper cable it goes bad in a couple months. I have had my monster cables for almost two years and they still work great. They also have a lifetime warranty to if it goes bad, they will replace it for free.
My 15 dollar cables are slowly breaking one by one. They worked for a while but there's no way I'm paying $50 for a friggn' cable.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
From an electrical standpoint, there's no difference. If you hear something, its probably mostly your imagination.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
I buy the regular $20 cables and I've never had one break. I've played guitar for almost 4 years and I've seen people will terrible looking, dirty cables. But I take care of mine.
I have a planet waves 10 foot cable that I got for around $10 on amazon. It comes with a lifetime warranty and is durable.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food