And now I feel as if I was in heaven. lmao.

In a nutshell, It's a lunchbox amp (as most of you already know). I was absolutely blown away by the sound of it. Switchable between 5, 15, and 25 watts.. And it utilized every ounce of the wattage in all the right ways. It's got 2 EL84's and 4 12Ax7's. While I was doing my 1 hour test drive, I was able to pull off some pretty nice blues sounds and was able to flex to about the same sound as some heavier bands.. Though this amp is geared more towards the typical bar and pub gigging and rehearsing. I would imagine this amp is probably pretty versatile in the studio. It's real meaty and mid endy, which I love in my amps.. So the real question is...............

Should I add it to my collection????????
Might as well. I liked the one I tried well enough. It'd probably make your Blackheart obsolete though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Might as well. I liked the one I tried well enough. It'd probably make your Blackheart obsolete though.

It may or may not.. They're going to sound different enough.. Eh, I'm too attached to my collection to sell anything anyway..
If you can get a good deal on one, I'd say go for it. Great little studio amp. And honestly, 25w is plenty loud for gigs.
Guitar:
PRS Tremonti

Amp:
Bluetron Bluedrive
Ducted Port 1x12
Jensen Mod 12-110

Wants:
59/09's or Standard T&B