are they that good? im a metalcore player and i was wondering, will it benefit my playing a lot? I play rhythm
you cant do pinch harmonics with them..i have them..i dont know what differences you were going to expect.
GEARZ

Schecter Hellraiser
TS 808 modded tubescreamer
MXR six band EQ
boss DD-3 digital delay
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
ISP Decimator
1998 Marshall JCM2000 DSL 100
i would suggest picking up some jazz 3's. once you start, you'll never want to use anything else. pinched harmonics like its nothing. super accurate and improve your speed quite a bit. nice and grippy too (the red ones, black ones r super smooth) and they don't slip even wen ur sweating balls. real good picks. give em a shot
Sik Piks are no good for rhythm; mine always catch on the strings when I'm strumming chords really hard. Feeling like you're going to break your strings = no bueno. For lead, they're pretty good, but jazz IIIs seem to be everyone's favorite pick here. Try a Big Stubby if the Jazz III is too small for you (I have sasquatch hands, so I can't get used to Jazz IIIs).
Quote by Helicopters!
Sik Piks are no good for rhythm; mine always catch on the strings when I'm strumming chords really hard. Feeling like you're going to break your strings = no bueno. For lead, they're pretty good, but jazz IIIs seem to be everyone's favorite pick here. Try a Big Stubby if the Jazz III is too small for you (I have sasquatch hands, so I can't get used to Jazz IIIs).

they make a xl version of the the jazz III...jussayin
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!