Page 1 of 2
I work as a busboy/dishwasher at the local Noodles & Company. Today, I was just going about my business as usual... Washing dishes, derping around with my co-workers, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.

A group of six girls around my age came in, sat down. I didn't really pay any attention to them specifically (though I did notice one of them had their pants on a bit too low and it was asscrack city when she sat), I had stuff to do. Anyway, I eventually made it over to their table to grab their dirty dishes so I could get a jumpstart on them. I don't think I was acting particularly flirty or anything, just friendly.

I go back to their table after they leave to pick up what's left. I pick up a piece of paper and am about to throw it away before I realize it's a note. It reads:

"Hey busboy! Here's my number *phone number* - *girl's name*" With enough hearts and smiley faces to make someone sick.

First of all, does anyone else find that weird? 1. Who gets wet in their panties over the busboy? 2. What if someone else takes your phone number? Is she stupid or something?

However, Pit, this has potential to be epic. If she's not looking for a relationship and just wants a piece of this, I'm home alone for the next 5 days. I don't know which one of the girls she was, but they were all fairly tappable.

1. Should I call her?
2. Do you find this to be strange/stupid like I do? I'm not sure I could handle a stupid chick.

Discuss.

tl;dr: Girl left me her number on a table where I work. I am home alone all week and sexytime would be possible if she's willing. I've pretty much decided I'm going to call her, but is what she did a sign of her being stupid?

UPDATE: I called her tonight, she didn't answer and it went to her voicemail. I'm wondering whether to call back and leave a message or not.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Aug 10, 2011,
Text her at first, not ringing.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Call her. She obviously wants your dick.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
You have to ask a internet forum on whether or not you should **** me or not? Last time I leave my number to busboys.
BLANKBLANK
Ya text and see if its just a joke or somethin one of them was playing. Then find out which one she was and if she wants to "hang out" aka "get f*cked."
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Gman400
Ya text and see if its just a joke or somethin one of them was playing. Then find out which one she was and if she wants to "hang out" aka "get f*cked."

Yeah, this is kind of what I'm planning on. If it's a joke I'll feel kinda stupid, but whatever. I'm going to college soon anyway and wouldn't want to deal with anything hanging over, so if she wants my meat I'll be happy to oblige... But nothing else.

Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
You have to ask a internet forum on whether or not you should **** me or not? Last time I leave my number to busboys.

Your loss, bitch. Thanks for the confidence boost.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Aug 9, 2011,
I wouldn't worry if its a joke. Groups of girls are just ****in stupid like that. And its worth it to at least check.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
What do you have to lose? If she is messin with ya post her number on 4chan.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
She wants your D TS!
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Casketcreep
Dignity, self respect, social standing, his clean bill of genital health... the usual.

Don't really care, don't have much anyway, don't care, ok that would suck..

Also, my phone number.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Aug 9, 2011,
Like i said post her shit up on 4chan that will teach her or add me =) and I will do the dirty work!

EDIT: Noticed you live in MI, I can do better thna post her # on 4chan I can RUIN HER LIFE MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!
Last edited by Kilty Boxers at Aug 9, 2011,
go for it man, i'd text first though like some people have already said, also wait a day or two, don't seem desperate, know'm sayin?
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Maybe she mistook your title for "Busy body", in which case she thought you worked out and had a lot of internal problems going on with your body, A.K.A. "PUBERTY"

Who knows. Women suck.
So a girl leaves wants to bang you and leaves her number and your response is:

Quote by Rockford_rocks
Is she stupid or something?

Quote by Weaponized
So a girl leaves wants to bang you and leaves her number and your response is:

It just seems stupid to me that you'd leave your phone number on a table in a public restaurant. I dunno, I'm not a typical guy, I think of weird things..

I'm thinking I might invite her to come see my band play on Thursday. If she ends up coming, sweet, more publicity for my band and possibly a trip to her netherregions for me. If not, nothing lost.
Do it. Just do it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
The fuck? Don't text. Call and actually talk to her.

Wait a few days though.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
The fuck? Don't text. Call and actually talk to her.

Wait a few days though.

I'm waiting til tomorrow. I think calling her is a better idea, too. Even if she was trollin', I at least had the balls to call her.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I'm waiting til tomorrow. I think calling her is a better idea, too. Even if she was trollin', I at least had the balls to call her.

Nah, give it 2-3 days, trust me.

Texting for a date = fail

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Nah, give it 2-3 days, trust me.

Texting for a date = fail

My band has a concert in two days that is free to the public. If I can get her to go to that, I will be in.

Also, I'm not looking for a relationship. Merely to bone. My parents will be home on Saturday, so my best bet is within 5 days.
Quote by Khenro
She wants your D TS!

I read this as "she wants your STD!"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
This is where I would say "DO IT FAGGOT", but I have a warning, so...

I'm just gonna go ahead and say do it.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Rockford_rocks
My band has a concert in two days that is free to the public. If I can get her to go to that, I will be in.

Also, I'm not looking for a relationship. Merely to bone. My parents will be home on Saturday, so my best bet is within 5 days.

dude that's a pretty kickass thing to be like, "bitch, I'm in a band... I'm playing on... friday, you can come along..." in a smooth, calm manner. What kind of music do you guys play?
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Root & boot man, you won't have to worry if she's stupid.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by shredibanez24
dude that's a pretty kickass thing to be like, "bitch, I'm in a band... I'm playing on... friday, you can come along..." in a smooth, calm manner. What kind of music do you guys play?

Thursday, I'm still counting today as Tuesday.

We play post-grunge/alternative rock type stuff, Seether, Nirvana, The Sick Puppies.. All huge influences on us. Mostly originals, but we will be covering "Fuck You" as well as Rain by Breaking Benjamin. So, we play just about anything.

She may not be particularly interested in our tunes, but she may be interested in other ways, seeing as I will be center stage.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Thursday, I'm still counting today as Tuesday.

We play post-grunge/alternative rock type stuff, Seether, Nirvana, The Sick Puppies.. All huge influences on us. Mostly originals, but we will be covering "Fuck You" as well as Rain by Breaking Benjamin. So, we play just about anything.

She may not be particularly interested in our tunes, but she may be interested in other ways, seeing as I will be center stage.

Yeah, dog. I'd go for it, tell her to come to the show. She'd probably think that you're badass because your first time hanging out is when she's watching you on stage, thus resulting in her becoming a groupie.
Quote by Robchappers

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
Yeah, dog. I'd go for it, tell her to come to the show. She'd probably think that you're badass because your first time hanging out is when she's watching you on stage, thus resulting in her becoming a groupie.

Cool, thanks. Maybe being a singer in a band will actually pay off for me for once. I mean that in more than one way, this is a competition and we're hoping to win. Prize is $1,000 worth of recordings and $500 cash.
Quote by TheDragonBanger
"Expose THINE TEATS, OR VACATE THIS AREA POST HASTE!"

never fails, use it wisely

Shut up lizard licker.
Alright, thanks for the advice guys, I'm off to bed. I'm going to sticky this thread and I'll bump it and update it with what happened.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
derping around

I did notice one of them had their pants on a bit too low and it was asscrack city when she sat

With enough hearts and smiley faces to make someone sick.

Who gets wet in their panties over the busboy?

this has potential to be epic.

If she's not looking for a relationship and just wants a piece of this,

but they were all fairly tappable.

sexytime would be possible if she's willing.

Stupid or not, do you really want your (obviously) first time to be like this...
Last edited by Wardy-Slash at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by Rockford_rocks

1. Should I call her?

Duh. Even if they were ****ing around with you, you can just say "hey **** you."

Godspeed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Rockford_rocks

However, Pit, this has potential to be epic. If she's not looking for a relationship and just wants a piece of this, I'm home alone for the next 5 days. I don't know which one of the girls she was, but they were all fairly tappable.

Cheerleader effect.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just call her dude. She thinks you're attractive and either wants to get to know you, have sex with you, or get your hopes up and play you for a fool with a fake phone number. You have nothing to lose.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2