I put bleach in my toilet to help clean out the bowl.Well,several hours later I went to take a dump.I proceeded to let my turds drop in the bleach instead of flushing the bleach first.I noticed when they hit the bleach they fizzed and a very notious smell came from the toilet,(not my the smell of my turd)like a gas or something.It makes it hard to breath and also burns my eyes.

So does anyone know is mixing poop and bleach makes a dangerous gas?
Did you pee as well?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dude, this happened to me once before, the fizzing and everything. Spent like 20 minutes outside before I could breath right again. No I have no idea what the deal with that is.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
yes i did pee alittle.Also this already happened to me once but all i did was pee alot more than when i pooped and it was WAY worse
You have created a deadly chemical, Dihydrogen Mono-oxide.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
If you peed too the ammonia in it mixed with the bleach to create chlorine gas. Poo could have ammonia in it too but I'm not sure on that. On a side note the Germans used mustard gas(chlorine) in WW1 and it's a war crime to use it now so it's powerful stuff.
It's because one of the waste by-products that occurs from taking a nice, steamy dump is ammonia, which if I'm not mistaken is also in our piss (and everyone pisses when they poop, amirite?).

Ammonia + bleach = chlorine gas.
Last edited by madbasslover at Aug 9, 2011,
Quote by Gigger
If you peed too the ammonia in it mixed with the bleach to create chlorine gas. Poo could have ammonia in it too but I'm not sure on that. On a side note the Germans used mustard gas(chlorine) in WW1 and it's a war crime to use it now so it's powerful stuff.

mustard gas isn't chlorine >_>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur_mustard

Anyway, you did create chlorine if you pissed. Ammonia+Bleach=chlorine gas.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by madbasslover
(and everyone pisses when they poop, amirite?).

Awfully difficult to maneuver the Cleveland Steamer, isn't it?
thanks for helping me figure this out.I will be sure to flush the bleach before taking a dump for piss now.
I did that when i pissed and i thought i was gonna die, it left a horrible taste in my mouth from just smelling.

Never again