So I got these pickups really cheap on ebay as a kind of salvage auction I guess you could say. They're all seymour duncans so they're probably pretty good quality but I have no clue what duncans they are. The black one is apparently meant to be a bridge pickup but other than that, any clue?
Attachments:
Duncan Pickups.jpg
Duncan Pickups 2.jpg
Bottom one might be an Invader because of the double Hex screws but you can't tell what a pickup is just by looking at it dude. 99% of them look exactly the same.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
the bottom one is a full shred pickup, the top ones could be like pearly gates and or the new slash pickups ?
Quote by mmolteratx
Bottom one might be an Invader because of the double Hex screws but you can't tell what a pickup is just by looking at it dude. 99% of them look exactly the same.

You can't identify it but you can narrow it down (a la what you just did) and that can be useful.

edit: and by the way the invaders have huge screws and are easily identifiable, that's no invader.
Last edited by Necronomicon at Aug 10, 2011,
Grassy:
I think you're right about the full shred, what about the black back on the creme coloured ones, does that narrow it down?
Do you have a DMM? I'd start with taking resistance readings on the pickups and going from there. Otherwise you're trying to identify a black/creme box from a company that makes hundreds of black/creme boxes.

EDIT: You might've struck paydirt http://www.edroman.com/parts/blackback.htm
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Aug 10, 2011,