I'm a huge fan of Supertramp. I listen to nearly all of their albums, but I'd have to say that 1974's "Crime Of The Century" is by far my favorite. I literally can't think of a single bad song, and the title track is just...amazing.

What are some of your favorite Supertramp Albums/Songs?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Not gotting into much Supertramp but "Bloody Well Right"'s and awesome song.
Breakfast in America is a classic. That is all I have though.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
I'm going to see Roger Hodgson (Lead Singer and Genius of Supertramp) at the Borgata on Sept. 30th!

I got 2 AUTOGRAPHED Vinyl copies of Breakfast in America off of Roger Hodgson's site!

(One for me, and one for my sister. )

Breakfast in America:
http://www.rogerhodgsonstore.com/products/Breakfast-In-America-LP.html

Crime of the Century:
http://www.rogerhodgsonstore.com/products/Crime-Of-The-Century-LP.html

I would really recommend these as gifts for a Supertramp fan, as my sister was in awe when I gave it to her for Christmas!

Hell, they are only FIFTY BUCKS!

Anyway, I'll stop ranting now.

School & Child of Vision are my favorites by Supertramp, with Take the Long Way Home and Logical Song coming right after that.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by laurading
Supertramp is wonderful and I like many songs of them.

Reported.*

The spam bots are even trolling now.

Quote by laurading
It is a terrible and I think everyone will be mad when they meet this.
Quote by DimebagZappa
Reported.*

The spam bots are even trolling now.

Will they ever stop!?
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
I like the songs I hear on the radio a lot (The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Goodbye Stranger), so I bought Breakfast in America. It's pretty good, but not one of my favourites. I didn't like the song Child of Vision very much.