I woke up at the end of the show today from an afternoon nap during "A Cheesehead Perspective" (speaking of, feel free to vent about Democrats failing in the WI recall election tonight. goodbye organized labor). Seemed like another boring day on the Ratigan show. Was waiting to hear Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton lose it as they do on a daily basis which is awesome.

Turns out I slept during Dylan raging like no host has raged on MSNBC since Cenk Uygur and Keith Olbermann were axed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHgM8SUAwy8

Cenk just got demoted and subsequently left a month ago because he basically did what Ratigan did here and ripped the Democrats a new one for being pussies. As much as I love my liberal bias in the media, there's no doubt MSNBC is hesitant to tear into Democrats.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Aug 10, 2011,
Since we're on the topic of you sleeping...

It was Christina, wasn't it?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
umadsis?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Saw this on Reddit. Good for him. Between him and Keith Olbermann, it's looking like the liberal media is figuring out that fellating the ever-more-conservative Obama isn't doing any good.
Quote by wahappen
Since we're on the topic of you sleeping...

It was Christina, wasn't it?

pfffft. you dog.

i wish!
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
pfffft. you dog.

i wish!

Oh...

k then... nevermind
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
That was beautiful. Finally someone in the media is pulling their head out of their ass and realizing the problem.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Ratigan has always been a fearless host. Good on him
Check out my band Disturbed
That gave me a semi.

I like what he has to say. Reminded me of how I felt while listening to Oblermans rant about habeas corpus.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Christ, that mother****er went off like I do.

No, he didn't refer to anyone as a sack of shit, a fuckfag, or a shitsucker.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
No, he didn't refer to anyone as a sack of shit, a fuckfag, or a shitsucker.

shut up cuntsneeze you havent seen me angrily watch political and/or sports tv.
At first he seemed calm, but then finally the passion kicked in. Beautiful.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
shut up cuntsneeze you havent seen me angrily watch political and/or sports tv.

I've played haxball with you enough to know that you're not truly mad until someone is thoroughly convinced that they are indeed a bag-like container full or human excrement.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I've played haxball with you enough to know that you're not truly mad until someone is thoroughly convinced that they are indeed a bag-like container full or human excrement.

You've never heard me listen to a Harper speech.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You've never heard me listen to a Harper speech.

Are you saying you get so angry that "sack of shit" ceases to be used???
lol @ the people in the background turning around

It's about damn time it's said by somebody though. I want to see him lash out on those two bitchy panelists some more.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
lol @ the people in the background turning around

It's about damn time it's said by somebody though. I want to see him lash out on those two bitchy panelists some more.

I liked how the other guy, Jimmy Williams, just totally kept his composure throughout the entire tirade.
The dems didn't lose in WI tonight. They got most of the seats they needed, two of which have republican seats for over a century. The third seat is in dispute last time I checked.
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
Quote by Mackawade
The dems didn't lose in WI tonight. They got most of the seats they needed, two of which have republican seats for over a century. The third seat is in dispute last time I checked.

from about midnight or one o'clock on, they were projecting alberta king as the winner thus not getting the Democratic majority back. however, there WERE lots of accusations of impropriety on the part of waukesha county, but those have since been withdrawn.
#DTWD
I'm gonna be honest here: I have no idea who that guy is, I don't really watch MSNBC, but if he gets more screen time and is just allowed to let loose like he did here, I'd probably watch.
ಠ_ಠ
God damn.

Edit: you can see two woman in the background staring. I bet one's thinking "****, Dylan takes decaf, decaf!"
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by phlip999
I'm gonna be honest here: I have no idea who that guy is, I don't really watch MSNBC, but if he gets more screen time and is just allowed to let loose like he did here, I'd probably watch.

well his show comes on in 20 minutes.

since this thread is about MSNBC blowups, i want to post my favorite. this one is great. coincidentally when cenk was filling in for dylan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxzy4iOAZA

i much preferred the shorter version's title: "Cenk Uygur Gives Elbow Drop From The Sky"

but this version gives you a better context for the blowup that ensues. despite knowing cenk won, that dude was PISSING me off. you could tell he was so pissed. i about lost it when he claimed cenk was showing his contempt for american soldiers. if i were cenk at that point i would've told him to **** off.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

since this thread is about MSNBC blowups, i want to post my favorite. this one is great. coincidentally when cenk was filling in for dylan:

i much preferred the shorter version's title: "Cenk Uygur Gives Elbow Drop From The Sky"

but this version gives you a better context for the blowup that ensues. despite knowing cenk won, that dude was PISSING me off. you could tell he was so pissed. i about lost it when he claimed cenk was showing his contempt for american soldiers. if i were cenk at that point i would've told him to **** off.

Cenk Uygur = semi famous youtube twat full of self importance.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
^ that's an interesting way to spell "cenk uygur = a boss", but i'll take it.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan

Of all the smug assholes in all the smug villages, Bob Mcewen stands alone.