Anyone interested in a possible amp trade - Peavey JSX for Marshall style amp?

not really sure if I'll end up finding any takers or any deals Id want to do on this, but if I do thatd be pretty exciting.

someone in need of more wattage might be interested, because the 120 watts is too much, even with the half power switch. I'd really like to keep whatever I get to be around 50 watts if possible. I dont have the money for an attenuator, and I need something that will be able to handle small gigs and be acceptable at practice levels.

honestly the amps great, I got it used, retubed it recently and it hasnt seen too much play. I got it when I thought I loved playing metal, but unfortunately I've ended up being more of a blues-blues/rock kind of guy, and this thing just doesnt get the tones I want. Its the 2x12 combo. the only real "damage" is that its missing the metal knob to the effects loop level but theres a line drawn on that points to where it is.

I've been gassing like hell for a Ceriatone Plexi 50 replica, and while im aware thats way out of league for trading, Id be interested in an array of marshall-like amps.

I could deal with a JCM2000 probably (DSL50 would probably be better for me out of sheer simplicity, I really dont need a bunch of channels...), or for something in the style of a plexi (Does not have to be marshall, obviously thats a really expensive amp)

if you have a head youd be willing to trade, I might be willing to do it, but I kind of dont have a speaker cab so if we could either make a deal for it all or work something out for it thatd be cool.

I have 0 money right now, but depending on the deal might be able to also throw in a an rp1000 maybe, im thinking of switching to single pedals anyway. and if we make out a deal it might have to wait awhile. I already have to buy a classical guitar for school and I desperately need a job (pretty much been begging fast food places at this point), but it would be mega cool to work something out that would fit my style a bit better.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
oh and im in the US in New York, close to Glens Falls and Saratoga springs (about 20 minutes from both) if anyones interested
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Where in the world are you?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ah, haha, no edit function in this forum so ignore that xD
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yeah I had the same problem, hence why I double posted as well
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
*bump*

I think this would be a pretty fair trade for someone looking for a different type of amp if interested.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q